Reviews for Falling
littlemissliketofight chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
It's only taken me 5 years to find a decent Standoff fic! Thank goodness for updates on their search systems. I'm just doing a rewatch of the series and am so glad that there are actually readable stuff out there!

I loved this, it's realistic and loved the journey of these two getting to know one another and growing closer and closer. They're adorable here and cannot be happier right now.
CaRiNeSs chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
I just found this fic from like forever ago and read the whole thing... loved it! I am off to read your other fics. I loved Standoff but it was before I got started on so I never read the stories over here, just read them on Fox. I saw something that reminded me of this show the other day and was like... I should look at FF for Standoff fics! Loved this story. Wish I knew how Jill reacted to Matt finally bedding her...lol. Great job!
Creek-IB-08 chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
This was a really great story and I enjoyed reading it. Good luck in your future writing.
Tempe4Booth chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
i'm horribly sad you have such talent please tell me why ur giving up on Standoff? i just wanted to say thwnks for all the wonderful work
PatryTrusky chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
Only two words: Great story.

I really like this idea of them being coworkers before they got together. Well done ;)

And I'm sad you aren't going to write more Standoff ff, but it's your decision and I respect it.

Thank you for the wonderful fics you've written. I think I've read them all (except for the ones where a character dies) and even though I haven't reviewed them all, I've liked them ;)
gremlin2318 chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
I loved this story. I'm so glad you added this last part. I love that Emily is the commitment phobe, even more so than Matt. I always kind of thought they both were, but at times she more so. I loved the Taye Diggs reference:) The part about Cheryl's new guy was so funny and the bond between Emily and Cheryl there was written really well. I also thought Frank's comment of his eggs looking at him was great. Overall a wonderfully written story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Good luck to you.

iIce chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
You did a great job ont he ending!

I loved this story and always will!

Can't wait to read your next storyy!

xx

iIce
littlemissliketofight chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
this was great! Sad to hear that you'll be leaving the Standoff fandom but I understand... I've strayed too and jumped head first in several other fandoms... I have loved all the standoff fics you've written! x
tjmack chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Absoultely fantastic!
itgirl chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
great chapter and great ff!I LOVE IT!

What?Your last Standoff story?Why?No,it can't be possible!I always look forward to your Standoff ff!:( please think about it!please please please
25142903 chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
I thought that last chapter was amazing! The way they finally got together, and the conversation in the car the next day, were perefctly in keeping with them both. So naturally I am looking forward to the epilogue to see where you are having them end up after the events of Severance. Although I like to belive that they got back together by the end anyway. Been a while since I have watched it but I seem to recall the 2 of them walking off together side by side.

I am slowly working my way through your other Standoff stories (how on earth did you find the time to write so many?) and am thoroughly enjoying them. Admittedly I should be working and not reading them, but being the boss has a few benefits...lol
gremlin2318 chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
This chapter had so many great things in it. First of all I have loved all through this story your characterization of Matt and Emily. You take what we learned about their characters from the show and expand on it to make them interesting and complex people. I loved the flashbacks where we found out more about how Emily felt about the hug on his birthday and he felt about waking up at her apartment. Those examples really showed how they had been becoming more and more attracted and forming more and more of a connection over time. The little details are what make your writing so great, such as their sweaty hands, or Emily running her hands through his hair as she kissed him back (we saw that in the show a few times), or the idea of a little Emily in a Catwoman costume, or the references to the Westin and Marriott at the end. For some reason it seemed really fitting that Matt initiated the kiss in the hotel room and she initiated their second time by asking which hotel. I think taking turns making the moves in the relationship is fitting to them. I really wish I could read your take on how Matt and Emily felt about each experience we saw in the show, but I understand how much work that would be. I am really looking forward to the epilouge so please post as soon as you are ready. I am so curious to see how you leave our favorite couple from Standoff. Will it be after severence, or even further down the line? Hopefully further because that will mean they have a future together. Anyway, I have enjoyed reading all of your stories here.

25142903 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Ok, I have only just found your story and havent made it all the way through yet, but after finishing this chapter I jsut HAD to email you to let you know that the scene at teh beginning with the sneak paintball attack had me wanting to laugh so much I had to literally bite my tongue! Not a good idea to laugh like that while at work!

It is exactly the kind of scene I would expect from Frank and his team.

So thanks for the laugh, and I will now get back to reading the rest of your story, so expect another review after that
gremlin2318 chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
I was so excited to see a new chapter of Falling. It made my day. And Yay! They are in Denver! I love the way you write Emily and Matt banter. I can picture them doing it as I read. I love how Emily overanalyzes and knows she does it. I have loved the progression of them getting to know each other over time. Emily knows he loves Zombie movies and could tell he was feeling sick, and and he knows her expressions. I can't wait to see what happens next.

tjmack chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
I love this story so much and it just keeps getting better and better! Update as soon as you can!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »