Reviews for The Game of Love
POTC and LOTR Lover chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
omg this is awesome please continue!
Drarry Keeper chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Hi, just finished this story and wow! I loved it, is there a sequel? Could u write a sequel? I wanna see wat happens with lily, and Simon and rose, oh and more howlers from Astoria! U almost broke me at the end of chapter two but wow I loved chapter 3, there has to be more, hell I'd pay for more but that's illegal. Anyway please please please tell me there may be more. Thanks DK
VioletPotterMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story! Please read mine! :D

s/8286857/1/Who-Do-I-Choose
xMissSalazar chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Yesyesyes!

I like alot! It was quite adorable.

I was sort of sad that Albus just slipped into another guy so soon, because he kind of came of as a heartless player, but...

This was great, and you're a brilliant writer. :)
fanfictionismyaddiction chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Oh my goodness

This story was for lack of better use of my vocabulary .. BRILLIANT!

Where to begin the portrayal of all the characters was refreshing and very unique in their own rights

Loved how Albus and Scorpious patched up there 'relationship'

And I did not see Scorpious' explosive fight with Cotton coming at all.. Pleasantly surprised...

Okay so I think I hav gotten it all of my chest :) if this is the end I loved this story.. If not update soon

Oh and btw I have just favourites both you and this story!
Muse chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I loved the interaction between Draco and Astoria. 3 So hilarious.
tia22 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
i love love looooove...you rock
msfrannyblack chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
this story is AMAZING. im in love. seriously.

its so funny and sweet and captivating! i couldn't stop reading until the end! i loved getting to know scorpius and albus and SIMON! he was my absolute favorite! i love him.

my favorite part was when scorpius kisses albus right before the game starts. that whole scene had me smiling like an idiot, it was so adorable.

thank you so much for writing this! its honestly one of the best fanfics ive read!
drippinghoney chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I loved the howler scene! God, i was giggling so much during Draco's rant. xD Thank you very much. I had a great time reading!
xNomii chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
It was lovely! Really wonderful! I would love another chapter haha ;p
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is so amazing! Seriously, very well written, funny, cute, it has everything!

I just spotted one mistake, haha, sorry, but I had to say it.

You said this: He was also a first year; Scorpius distinctly remembered him from the carriage ride earlier that night.

But the first years don't travel by carriage, they travel by boat haha.

Well, I'm off to read chapter 2 and 3 now!
Kassy09 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Oh my god! This was sooo good, I'm amazed. I really like ASP X SM, but I've never really found a story that matched up with my imagination/hopes. But your story proved me otherwise! And I'm so happy about it. I enjoyed every bit of it. Actually, I'd like Scorpius in the dominant position better, but it didn't really matter here. One thing I also liked: You didn't copy Harry's, Ron's and Hermione's characters on the new generation. I felt like exploring new people and I loved it. Albus was especially well-described. Also I adored your Draco: the howler was really funny at the end. It was romantic, exciting, erotic, thought-provoking... all in all: very well done! I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Kassy
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
awww! he is going to be a good boyfriend! ) I have to say, this was an epic story. Simon's adorable! Poor Draco, he must've been horrified... I bet he has a lot of those, "if you told me twenty years ago my life would be like this, I'd've Avada'd you..." moments. P

Astoria's hilarious. I really love her. ) And I loved how she yelled at Aiden.

poor Lily! She did like him...

But Al and Scorpius are adorable, and Al deserves a good boyfriend, and considering I'm reading that pairing, yes, I was quite happy! ) It was just so adorable!

And, lol, the iPod. P That part made me laugh.

~Lynx
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
aww! but he was flirting, probably failishly, but he WAS... P
phoenixandtiger chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Sorry, but I just had to review after I read the Chinese characters. Great story so far, and I think it's cute how Scorpius would confess to a piece of paper instead of his friend.

(Yes! Spending almost five years at Chinese School paid off!)