Reviews for Czech Mate
harlequindreaming chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Leave it to Matt to turn them Czech. Haha! I loved it; just the right mix of love and humor.
nattybird chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I loved this little tale of Czech!Matt and Mello. Though the Mello-after-trama-Matt-protecting-him story has been amazingly over written, you managed to take the story and add some much needed originality.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
loved it.
unperson chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That had such a sweet ending :)
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Haha I love the wittiness of the summary. XD To be honest I have yet to find a single thing you've written that I don't like which, considering all that you've written, is simply amazing. Nice work.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
XD Hilarious ending! And sweet, too. :)
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
loved the cover story. It's moments like this that I wonder if they teach a class on BSing at Whammy's. They'd have to I'd think.

great, as always.
black laurel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw... The ending was so adorable.

I really enjoyed reading this.

The whole "Czech"-thing was really good.

...I wish I had something intelligent to say, but I don't.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
mello is shallow even for a human. i think your making me fall in love with mattikins, but im with L right now so im taken. plus i like mattikins as just a pet anyways. thanks for the awsomeness!
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
They are so CUTE!

I love your Matt/Mello fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
one can feel the sense of haunting recovery from battle when reading this. tis goodness.
Maths Is Immortal chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hahaha, fantastic ending! This was brilliant!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw, this pair... I really wish I could write them, but for some reason whenever I try DN I end up with TRULY dodgy L/Raito instead... it baffles me... and thus I shall simply sit back for the moment and delight in the way you depict them. Matt in this is marvellous.
AnotherLiar chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I was going to copy-paste all the funniest parts into my review and tell you how much I liked them, but that would have been the entire first section and a good third of the rest. Suffice to say that this is pretty awesome.
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
...That sucks for Mello. :( Props to Matt though for coming up with that incredible excuse. ;)