Reviews for Diary of a Mutated Green Woman
GMM chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Ok, i noticed that it has been a few years since you last updated, but PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I NEED to know what happens next! This is an awesome story, keep going with it!
No one you should know chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Thanks, that was just sooo cute.
I notice that Raphael has a way with girls...
tmntfangirlxoxo chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Omg please continue to write. Omg is raph really squeezing her hand under the table? Omg so cute. Please please please keep writing i beg of you!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE!
Rebel in Red chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I really love this story, and I would love to see you continue it!
You write Mona so well, I'd be sad to see this story discontinued.
Rhys Davies chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Very very glad to see this updated again, especially with a chapter covering such amounts of cute/meaningful moments.

I really do hope you decide to continue with this, because you write Mona perfectly and I'd love to see her coming to terms not just with her changed life, but her new physiology.

It's a very hypothetical topic but how much do you think she's changed? We know she has the tail and (most likely) enhanced musculature in the legs, etc (good advantages should Splinter ever offer to train her), but how many amphibian traits does she now have? Can she projectile-fire her tounge, or regrow damaged heart and organ tissue (I can picture her and Donny going nuts over the possible medical applications, given she is still partly human), does she still have a nose or does she respire (and smell) through her skin, or excrete toxic mucus, etc.
DbKiT chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Good chapter. Though I can't help but think that Raph is being almost overly protective of Mona but I guess that can be excused since at this point her life is in as much danger as the turtles. Which can be often. Like what if Shredder attacks the lair and she has to leave all of her stuff behind. That would suck.
mona lisa hater chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Seriously - why did they make a female reptile with hair? like lame lame lame. I hate mona the character she sucked terribly - as did venus.

Not that this is not well written but still Mona was a teerible addition to the TMNT franchise.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
wow this is going great. please update soon :D
Zero the Noob chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
A wonderful story, and the way you describe it, seems that someone is writing a real diary
Chiggle dee dee chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Wait, WHAT HAPPENS!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I so love this I can't wait for more :D
DbKiT chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
For a story written completely like a diary from a very minor character of the series this is pretty kick ass. It all flows naturally and it makes me like Mona more even though she only had one episode. I know you aren't actually using the original cartoon series as your setting, I totally wish you were, I can't find many good fics based on the first cartoon. Maybe if you want "edge" you could just have the story set in the "red sky" seasons of the show. I do sort of get the vibe that you're mixing and matching the two worlds together which is ok with me. Will you ever continue? To me it seems the most logical choice Mona Lisa can take is to learn ninjutsu which I am sure would be a very interesting experience. At least then maybe she'd regain a purpose by becoming a crime fighter!
Shadowed Treasure chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
this is a good story. Please update soon... :D
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I love your story! Can't wait to see what happens next :)