Reviews for Where the Blossoms Fall
diana chapter 10 . 6/8
omg i love this chapter so much!
this is really good, i just loved how naruto show his jealousy over sakura :D
Sakuraisboss chapter 16 . 5/16
Awesome story love this couple sakura and sai are just hilarious and cute
misuky7 chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
This was simply marvelous. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Lauren chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Are you going to write any more on this story or about why Sai had to leave for two years, etc.? I simply love this story! I wish Masashi Kishimoto would put more things, more feels like this into Naruto, and do it just like this!
Bogdanaaa chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
This fanfic is so beautiful I can't even. I love how you showed the friendship between Sakura and Ino, and Sakura and Naruto. I actually wish they had moments like that. And Sakura and Sai are so in character! You're an amazing writer!
deathgrunty chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Okay, so this is the first fanfic I read about Sakura and Sai pairing, and with Sai's no clue on emotions and you capturing his character well. What he said about the kiss which to him isn't a kiss, man, FUNNY!
princessanime29 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
This was a really cute and nice story! :3 The ending was bittersweet,but you wrote a sequel to this story and I can't wait to see what happens when Sai returns!
infinity9119 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOIDJSADIJSAIDSA
PLEASE
I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF
I NEED IT ARR
no but wow, this is awesome.
i love it like omg
shadowkupkake chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Really cute, I really like this!
SprinklePie chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
I loved reading this story! I was the best and I laughed myself silly! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Ah Sakura you idiot, telling people the truth of your problems and feelings would help you solve your problem faster than not talking about it. You are such a tsundere. _
spiritgirl16 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
I don't why,but I actually like this pairing,maybe even more than Sasusaku, and the story was really good toox3
R00K13 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS FEMININE VOICE!? - . Omg Im like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAAAT! I loooooved it.
camila chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Omg love your story but I know sai wouldnt strate up say. Here food tasted like dog food he could of atleast pretend to like her food or at least not eatthe food and say he is full and to make it funny instead of dumping the food on him to smack aahim that would be funny but if you don't like what I said you can message me.
NaginiFay chapter 16 . 8/12/2012