Reviews for Where the Blossoms Fall
Obsessed Lass chapter 8 . 9/24
Man Kakashi is so adorable!
sonjatheanimelover chapter 13 . 7/17
OMG Sai is so cute! Perfect couple!
MysticRin chapter 1 . 4/30
hey cool story i want to translate her its okay ?
Rika24 chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
this is the first SaiSaku fic i've read and i think you did a great job. the pacing and portrayal of the characters were perfect.
diana chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
omg i love this chapter so much!
this is really good, i just loved how naruto show his jealousy over sakura :D
Sakuraisboss chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Awesome story love this couple sakura and sai are just hilarious and cute
misuky7 chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
This was simply marvelous. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Lauren chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Are you going to write any more on this story or about why Sai had to leave for two years, etc.? I simply love this story! I wish Masashi Kishimoto would put more things, more feels like this into Naruto, and do it just like this!
Bogdanaaa chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
This fanfic is so beautiful I can't even. I love how you showed the friendship between Sakura and Ino, and Sakura and Naruto. I actually wish they had moments like that. And Sakura and Sai are so in character! You're an amazing writer!
deathgrunty chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Okay, so this is the first fanfic I read about Sakura and Sai pairing, and with Sai's no clue on emotions and you capturing his character well. What he said about the kiss which to him isn't a kiss, man, FUNNY!
princessanime29 chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
This was a really cute and nice story! :3 The ending was bittersweet,but you wrote a sequel to this story and I can't wait to see what happens when Sai returns!
infinity9119 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOIDJSADIJSAIDSA
PLEASE
I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF
I NEED IT ARR
no but wow, this is awesome.
i love it like omg
shadowkupkake chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Really cute, I really like this!
SprinklePie chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
I loved reading this story! I was the best and I laughed myself silly! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Ah Sakura you idiot, telling people the truth of your problems and feelings would help you solve your problem faster than not talking about it. You are such a tsundere. _