Reviews for Cloistered
alice22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
look forward to reading the f/u story translated.
Kiro Angel chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Well... I love the story. It is positively stupendous. I must admit that I am sad that Harry doesn't acknowledge the memories, but things must be as they must. Really, you did a fantastic job. I suppose that I now have a bit of a different view on the Christian religion after reading this, and so I must thank you for aiding me in seeing that, no, it is not all bad, and does have many truths in it. So... Yes. Thank you.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
noooo... thats the end?
thats too cruel ;)
XamierTheNobody chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
That was a very disappointing ending :/ after all that crap he goes through he doesn't even choose to learn from it. The story was amazing up until that horrid ending.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
I appsolutly addored your story, So i realy realy realy hope youv done a sequill

LOve it !
ileleana chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
it was really sweet but yes somewhat disappointing for an ending i wish you would write a continuation possibly on harry not letting go of his past life memories and trying to go after snape.
Ashii Black chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Wowewwww. New favorite Snarry. It is fics like these that make it worth rifling thru all of the rubbish. Well written. I wish I knew French so I could read the original!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
This was a very good story! I really loved it! but the ending disapointed me a bit. That's it? no modern HP/SS? Oh well. It was a good story. Not to mention that it seemed like Snape had a glimmer of interest in the end. Good job! :)
virus-of-blossoms chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Ah man! I wanted them to end up together. Severus should have a trip back too! Anyway. It was beautifully written/translated. Thank you.
SnapesYukuai chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Oh my God, that was an absolutely brilliant, amazing story. Thank you so much for translating it! _

Is there a sequel? *hopeful look*

It would be simply perfect for one. Wow, I'm too dazed for word... damn, that was a good piece of work!

SnapesYukuai chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
What a wonderful near conclusion of this story. I'm most curious, if Harry will get his answer or if he'll wake up first.

Yours truly, Melfis.

By the way, amazing translation work you did there. Your words really captured the characters the way we love them.
SnapesYukuai chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Oh my, as the number of wonderful chapters to read sadly decreases in its number this is getting ever more exciting. Thank you very much for translating it, this story and your work made my day.

SnapesYukuai chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I have no word for how much this story fascinates and excites me other than: Amazing.

I suspect that Lucius did something to the passion flower draught Harry drank but anyway, I can't wait to read more, so Goodbye for now, your Melfis.
SnapesYukuai chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Amazing story! Severus acted great. Gods, love it. _

Your Melfis.
SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Thrilling! This story is simply and utterly captivating me! The chap and the interaction between Lucius and Harry was enthralling to say at least. I'm most curious what is about to happen and what Severus will do, your Melfis.