Reviews for All in the Family
buslimpan chapter 4 . 1/20
Wow. This story is really great so far! I certainly enjoyed it!
Von chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I very much like the idea of this story. It's cute and amusing. :) I don't understand why Carly and Chip exist though. They seem to serve no purpose. Having the story begin with how amazing Carly is and how Sam loves her so much was definitely an MS warning sign.
kirara the great chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
im guessing this story is abandoned since it hasn't been updated since 2009
LunarStar98 chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
OMG! This is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! XD ! Can't wait to read more, Please Continue Soon!
Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I hope you continue this story! I love it so much! It's so cute! I would literally pay you to continue this story (Though it wouldn't be much because I am broke). Please consider continuing this story some day!
WrenchWielder chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Wait a sec! Does Sam DIE!? Well I guess he probably doesn't but I just get this vague feeling he gets seriously injured, and while that would be great for strengthening the bond between Sam and the sparklings and the angst would be awsome to read I feel kinda bad for them. Sorry I just had one more question that had to be asked and then started rambling...
... Go Soundwave! Update soon please!
WrenchWielder chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Update I beg of you! Does anyone else come to Earth? Do the sparklings return to normal? If they do, do they remember what happened while they wre sparklings? What happens?! This is a great story and you can't just leave it at this!
Sarah chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This is really good, not that you've updated this in forever and a half, and I would love for you to coninue this. I feel a little sadistic but I kinda want Sam to be maimed or injured or something to bring him even closer to the children, but I don't care what you do as long as you update. Please!
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This story is amazing you have to continue it! Really like Soundwave here and how all the sparklings interact with Sam. Pretty please with whatever you want on top make more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
It dis heartens me that you havent updated this one in several years. It's really good so far and I wish you'd continue it.
Bluestar2011 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I noticed something in the chapter 3. the name of femme, Moonstriker. Don't G1 tv show mentioned that the actual name is Moonracer? same with most of the fics do show same name of the femme. i wonder if the name is misspell?
Foresthunter chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
really good!
LdyGossamer chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I really adore this story. I hope you continue and complete it.
SOMEONE chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I love this story! You need to continue it! I like how all the characters interact with each other, can't wait for more!
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 4 . 10/23/2011