Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions
Blue chapter 33 . 7/24
Sorry dont know what happened.. corrections
Set the bar too high for other writers** to me, the Seto you came up with...** . Now everytime i read other people's work** I'm dead serious,this is just.. a fan...**
Blue chapter 33 . 7/24
You my dear sir have officially ruined reading YuGiOh fanfics for me. Seriously man, you've set the bar too high for other me, the Seto you came up with is perfection. Everytime i read other people's work i'm like 'no seto is not like that'.so you take responsiblity sir.I'm dead serious,this is just.. a fan of the Kaiba brothers and of Seto specifically (yes i'm a helpless fangirl and i like it) reading your portrait of him and his relationship with his brother just made me never wanna see him in that disgraceful image that laced him with fangirl-ism ideals..I look forward to your nexr update/project /anything!
Shit i forgot to talk about how much i love this joey..well that's for another review
7LightWings7 chapter 33 . 7/17
Daaaamn... Seto's sadistic laugh is still ringing in my ears... and my brain is going on a rollercouster of thoughts about what he's up to.
Pleeeeeeease update soon I can't wait!
dragonlady222 chapter 33 . 6/4
Seto will take care of that little snot without breaking the law. He may take him out later but unless he is idiot enough to pull his gun on Seto , he will live for now. What his life will be like without anyway to get a job or income. I hope they send him to jail.
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 33 . 5/22
Hoo boy Kaiba's mad. For good reason but scary nonetheless. Almost want it to be a situation where Kaiba surprises everybody and doesn't do a thing, it would all be psychological on the kid. That's even scarier.
FangandIggyRule chapter 33 . 5/21
This chapter is awesome like they always are, even your buildup chapters. I can't wait for more. Every story you have that's in progress always leaves me wanting more and I love that.
This universe Seto is my favorite Seto of all the other universes since he's the most believable and true to the work.
CaribbeanSakura chapter 32 . 4/12
And again...a well written enjoyable chapter. No serously...its a really good chapter and its obvious that you put a lot of effort in this one.
Curious what is going to happen to that lunatic...
fantasyguardian chapter 32 . 4/2
Am I the only one who didn't get a notification about this being posted? I just went through my email again and I don't see anything.

Technical issues aside, that was epic! I swear I've never felt this ... understanding and respect for Joey ever before. To be honest, I've always felt that Joey was too hacky. He depended a lot on his luck (too much) and that he wasn't very smart or anything. Then again, being a Kaiba fangirl, I'm biased.

Your series in general made me see Joey in a totally different light. Especially this chapter. Even Joey's gambling made sense! How do you do that, Icedblood?!

I really can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know what happens next. And I do want that ... stupid thing called Kerns (and his parents) meet Seto. I don't care what he does with them. I just want him to see them and talk to them. I'm sure you'll let him take it from there.

P.S: Poor Connor.
P.P.S: Mokie rocked! In his own way!
P.P.P.S: I can't believe Seto was ordering Roland to enjoy the wedding! I literally laughed out loud even though the scenes before and after that one were tense.
P.P.P.P.S: You rock!
dragonlady222 chapter 32 . 3/17
At least, Joey is alive. Matt really is a lunatic. I keep forgetting Hirutani was only in the manga and the season zero not shown here. Kids like that do not comprehend what being in a gang can do and that death is not like a video game where you can reset and be alive again. Death is final.
QueenShadowclan chapter 25 . 3/12
I was rereading your story and just realized...My Davie Whittaker is imprisoned !
:( i barely got that part about "David"
(I say my Davie because though it is unfinished the story about David Whittaker is still special to me-thanks for writing it _ i feel like David is my special character)
Aaaaaannnnywaaaay poor David...
FangandIggyRule chapter 32 . 3/12
Iced Blood,
Personally, I love your work. I can never find any issue with any of your stories. I've read pretty much all of your Yu-Gi-Oh fics, and I love them all. You write so well, and your writing style keeps me intrigued and at the edge of my seat. Especially with these last Paved with Good Intentions chapters.
Write at your own pace. Don't stress out too much about writing. You're doing fine. You haven't abandoned your stories. I've followed your story for at least a year in a half, maybe more, and you've updated more than pretty much any other writer I've seen on FF recently. Keep your chin up, because you're the best writer I've seen on this site in a long while. You've inspired me, and your works are so amazing. I always wish you the best of luck.
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 32 . 3/12
Hoo boy. Now the stuffs hit the fan. Kaibas gonna be pissed even more, and I wish Atem was still around to deal his own justice too. Dint know which is scarier, Kaiba or Atem.
QueenShadowclan chapter 32 . 3/12
This was amazing and i want so much more!
I dont care if its a paragraph a day, you better update the next part tomorrow ! Aaaaaaaagh i want more it was AWESOME i want Kaiba to see what has I want him to be murderous !
Ruby Rosethorn chapter 31 . 1/21
Oh, S***.

Well, for next chapter's forecast, I'm predicting Hurricane Seto will make landfall on Matt Kerns Island, with a chance of Storm Front Joey bringing in some lighting.

(Don't give up on this!)