Reviews for Paved with Good Intentions
fantasyguardian chapter 2 . 10/6
As we start reading the chapter, you can't help but hate Kohaku. Like really hate the man. Poor Seto and Mokie for having to go through this. Especially poor Seto who had to endure his loss as well as carrying Kohaku's on his shoulder.

And then you reach the end of the chapter ... and the hate just melts away.

Seriously, the scenes you pick for the Kaiba brothers are just ... really well written and imagined.

Even while re-reading the chapter, can't help a couple tears escaping me.

P.S: Random fact, I've read this chapter before and a couple days ago remembered some bits of this as cannon ... only to realize now they were from your story. A job well done ;)
fantasyguardian chapter 1 . 10/6
Wish more parents would handle their kids the way Seto handled Mokie and Connor here. I was introducing this chapter to a friend and she expected Seto to yell and punish, but what he did here actually made a lot of sense when we examine Seto's personality.

The way you write some of these scenes made me forget that they are not cannon, btw. They're so real and so believable.

Keep writing! You're our window into the Kaiba's lives :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 33 . 6/9
Oh! The system... xD
Ruby of Raven chapter 27 . 6/8
I knew I liked Hawkins. XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 24 . 6/8
Hehehe... XD I'm apparently sick and twisted. Check for one please? Apparently it's to go straight to heck for even entertaining the thought of this...
I don't even ship it hard! Okay?! I was only curious and some people can write well!... that's all, I swear! Don't send Seto after me!... Or Azula from Avatar the Last Aibender!..
*sigh* I'm so guilty. XD But at least I don't ship 'actual' living and breathing incest. )I don't even watch Game of Thrones.)
Ha! - I loved this chapter.
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 6/7
OMG! I can't get over how well you handle the Joey and Seto bonding! XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 6/7
I'm laughing so hard right now. OMG! XD Joey just catches Seto's drift and is immediately on it. You set that up perfectly! XD
"I've been to jail before!"
I love that, as soon as Mokuba sees them, he just knows who sent these two goofballs. XD
And, aw! Connor! Let's protect him too!
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 6/7
Did you just put Duncan from Total Drama Island in here?! XD O my f***ing gosh! You did! Unconsciously or not, Matt is basically Duncan. If you don't know who Duncan is, google it, please. I swear, they are the same!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/7
Yes. I know. You write what you know. ;D I picked up on this the moment Joanna said she moved out to California. My mind can't help picking up on these sorts of things (I credit this to my AP Lit brain).
sakura chapter 33 . 4/7
Oh god please tell me you wont leave it here ... I reallyyyy need to know what happened ... This is amazing
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 33 . 12/28/2015
First off, I just really want to thank you for writing this story. Yu-Gi-Oh is one of my favorite childhood cartoons and I have always loved the Kaiba brothers. This story seems to embody just about everything I'd want from them. It is amazing, well-written, in-character, touching, loving, and just plain /awesome/. I wish I was a better writer just so I could accurately tell you how much I've enjoyed this story but I suppose I'll have to settle with what I have. Now, I'm off to read the side-stories. Thank again for writing such wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Blue chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
Sorry dont know what happened.. corrections
Set the bar too high for other writers** to me, the Seto you came up with...** . Now everytime i read other people's work** I'm dead serious,this is just.. a fan...**
Blue chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
You my dear sir have officially ruined reading YuGiOh fanfics for me. Seriously man, you've set the bar too high for other me, the Seto you came up with is perfection. Everytime i read other people's work i'm like 'no seto is not like that'.so you take responsiblity sir.I'm dead serious,this is just.. a fan of the Kaiba brothers and of Seto specifically (yes i'm a helpless fangirl and i like it) reading your portrait of him and his relationship with his brother just made me never wanna see him in that disgraceful image that laced him with fangirl-ism ideals..I look forward to your nexr update/project /anything!
Shit i forgot to talk about how much i love this joey..well that's for another review
7LightWings7 chapter 33 . 7/17/2015
Daaaamn... Seto's sadistic laugh is still ringing in my ears... and my brain is going on a rollercouster of thoughts about what he's up to.
Pleeeeeeease update soon I can't wait!