Reviews for Analyze This
mhart chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
This was so funny. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
487carrie chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Oh, I haven't laughed this much in a long time! I had tears rolling down my face! I really hope you finish this! It was great!
bluesunVM chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
This was great! I can't remember when I laughed so much. That poor, poor psychiatrist. I've read a few other stories with this premise and liked them, but none were as funny as this one.

If you ever get the urge to finish, I'd definitely enjoy reading the rest.
Big Ham chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
My cheeks hurt from smiling and my sides ache from laughing. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Well done.
nobody important chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
ROTFLOL!

I am waking up the house, this is so funny!
Granted, reading in one-shot, instead of taking time between chapters might be increasing the laughter, but I couldn't stop reading this cute humorous story.

Yep, that sounds like the M7 - and them leading the shrink by his nose. They don't like being analyzed at all, but will 'attempt' to tolerate any mandated shrink sessions.

Thanks for sharing.
JudyL068 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Hi, I just reread this story and laughed all the way through again. I don't suppose you have plans for more?G I do have to wonder what will happen to the doctor at the endG.

Question for you. I'm the librarian for Lady Angel's Library and you have most of your M7 fic listed there, except Analyze This I think. However, the links are to Blackraptor. Do you want me to update the links to ? and can I add Analyze This to your listing? I'm working on updating the site and hope to keep it more current. Thanks! JudyL
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
ROTFLMAO. Oh my they broke the poor man. :snicker: Darlin you really need to do an epiloge where he presents his findings to the board. :naughty grin:

CC
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Lady your muse is Ebil. With a capital E. And incredibly funny to boot.

CC
KiaCoral chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
OMG! XD THIS IS GREAT! i haven't laughed this hard in so long! XD i applaud your work, seriously.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! XD
MavenAlysse chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
This is so much fun! I (almost) feel sorry for Dr. Preston. Almost. Can't wait to see what he tries to come up with next. It would be nice if he does get at least a small clue as to why the Seven are so good. I'm definitely enjoying the tormenting going on. Thanks so much for sharing!

-MavenAlysse
Anony Mouse chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I recently re-read this for the first time in several years and was reminded of how excellent your story is.

I heartily wish that you would revisit and either add new chapters to this story or do some kind of follow up- a kind of 10 year reunion between the boys and Dr. Preston.

It would be absolutely fabulous, darling!
trecebo chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
This was OMGawsh hilarious! I was laughing so loud my kidlets wondered what was so funny. Good thing it wasn't A.M. and coffee time, or my monitor would've had'a bath!
beanarie chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
This story was absolutely amazing. Reading it in the office was a mistake, as several of my co-workers probably think I'm insane right now. There were so many fantastic lines in this. I feel like I need to commit it to memory. And God, I loved your take on Nathan!
Marmie1955 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
This excellent story had a perfect ending. The story is too funny to add the mundane conclusion which are overly obvious and which the judge is most certainly aware. This team is number one because they are so in tune to one other that they can anticipate and play off of each of their actions. In other wards the perfect team can't be created it just is or isn't. Thank you for such a thoroughly entertaining story. I wouldn't change a bit of it. Marmie
Marmie1955 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I can't say more. This is just plain hilarious.