Reviews for Metronome
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow sad
Sincerely The Sign Painter
Violetinspiration chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this story so much. It treats Nunnally like the intelligent, albeit slightly naïve girl she is, isn’t too overstated, and is beautifully written. Well done.
Dragonrider04 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Well it's not inaccurate per-se, it's just that it was posted a week after "Final Battle Tokyo II" had aired in Japan, so it ran with the premise that she actually died at the end, instead of surviving

I like it. So it's going to my favs
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Unexpected ending. But the perfect one, somehow.

Very beautiful.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is no less beautiful for her surviving.
Legend of Shadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Your last part ended up untrue. Still almost made me cry.
regenerate chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
...

Everything you write is...amazing. And ...ugh.
Death HOLiC chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
So sad... When Nunnally died, I cried too.

Poor Lulu, to just lose everything he's lived for in an instant.
icarus923 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Beautiful! The ending was sad. I hope you write more stories for Code geass
Nilie chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Nanally~!

I haven't finished picking back together the piece of my shattered heart. TT I shall hope against hope until the very end of this series. And hope and hope. And write AUs and stuff. You hear me? Nyah!~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
If there is one overwhelming quality about Euphemia's death, it is irony. She was killed by someone who didn't want to kill her, for doing something she didn't want to do.

If there is one overwhelming quality about Shirley's death, it is randomness. She simply said the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time.

If there is one overwhelming quality about Nunnally's death, it is abruptness. She had no dramatic final monologue, no chance to speak her peace to those close to her.

Your work, while celebrating Nunnally's gentle innocence, also succeeds in capturing this tragic abruptness. I can empathise with Lelouch.
Aspicia chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is a beautiful account of Nunnally's life. Nice work.
Bolinoak chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was a very pleasing story. You never really see much of Nunnally fanfiction and it's great that the stuff that is being written is good.

Anyway, I found the bit about Nunnally at thirteen cute. I guess even little Nunnally would be curious about the opposite sex.