Reviews for Evidence of Tickling
Sketchatron chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Wow this inspired me to do a story like this. Really good job.
TheBlueRing chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That seemed like a cool report type story. I found it quite funny at times. Well, I really liked this story!
f chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
wow loser
BearfootTruck chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hypothesis: If someone writes a fresh, original story, then I'll get a real kick out of it.

Conclusion: I find this story to be very interesting and funny. The nice spelling & grammar is a plus, too. We have a real winner here!
Sharo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love bored days at work that produce such rare jems. Tails' mental voice, the imagery of working out such a hypothesis, I absolutely love it.

And the idea of Sonic being -immensely- ticklish?

Is tickling the heck out of me. _

Thank you so much for sharing!
chaotic-iak chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Observation:

This story appears in the , with an interesting number of reviews and unusual summary.

Question:

Is this story really fun, as defined in the genre (Humor)?

Hypothesis:

The story should be fun, since the genre must be correct.

Experiment:

At 12.20 local time (UTC7) I start reading the story, and find out that the story is interesting and indeed funny.

Conclusion:

The hypothesis is true. The story is really funny! The author should make some more like this. Good job!
Frost the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story previsously and I tried to find it again, and finally I found the story!
Meta Knight Freak chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw, That was cute! Man, I can picture what would happen if Knuckles or Shadow got a hold of that paper...HA!
Tailsgonecrazy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Knuckles might pay him 100-200, but SHADOW will pay 200 lol
tails23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
HAHAHAHA! Funny!
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
rotflol! i love how u have it set up! its funny!
xofreethelightox chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this is cute! dude, if shadow got his hands on this... omg the TORMENT!
DbKiT chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hah this was really cute and interesting. Actually I think Amy would give anything to learn that Sonic was tickleish wouldn't you say?
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Is there any Sequel to this fic ? That would be interesting...
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Good lord does that bring back memories of my own work in Lab, :ROFL: I can just see Tails taking this route to find something as inane as if Sonic is ticklish out. Good Show, good show!