Reviews for Dismantle Repair
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
A great story. Very well written.
PixiesticksDancer chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I remember reading this ages ago...it always stuck in my memory because it was so brilliant, deep, emotional...and just beautiful. You really are a fantastic writer, and I wish that you would continue writing for this, but if you don't, well that one chapter was absolutely amazing.

So amazing that I had to look for it on my favourite stories list today and read it once again.

Well done :D

~Shana
Ashlie Christine chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Luved it! :D
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
An interesting take on "starting over." You'd think there would be a better option - like a l-o-n-g engagement?
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Fuck, I love this. I can't...gah. I love this. You're fucking amazing. That's all I have to say.

Call me this weekend!
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was so sd and so sweet at the same time. Edward was being an idiot. You can't force someone to marry you when they aren't ready; I'd rather have someone I loved say no a thousand times than marry me but not really wanting to. AND he never really apoligized. *Grumbles.*
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i like this.

and i love this song (anberlin kicks major ass)
Simply Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AH.

-cries-

Wow. That was so great.

I don't have much else to say.

Wow.

It's so nice to see Edward and Bella having freaking problems. I'm so sick of the perfection nonsense.

:]
Alice Darling chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow. Eventhough this was only a one-shot, it was amazingly phenomenal. The emotions that flow through it are just beyond words. I absolutely loved it. Write more please. (:
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was so sad! Beautifully written! I need to go read something funny and get this sad feeling out of my system! :)
CullensMyLife chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
love it..plz update..bella and edward need to stay together
teenlee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
wow.

that was amazing. it was such a good one shot.

you should really continue!

ah. i think i'm about to cry. that was soo good.

ooh please continue.

:) it was seriously amazing.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I was on the verge of tears the entire time. *cries* So good, but so sad! :(
knblas chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow, that was really good.
rerose1975 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was really good. It was such a good idea for a plot.