Reviews for Bonds Made, Bonds Broken
carolann chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
I just read this story and really enjoyed it. I liked the friendship between Tyr and Harper.
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Now at the end, I found it a very delightful tale. Thank you for writing it and posting it here.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
A very nice beginning! I am looking forward to more. Looks to be a good friendship story of Tyr and Harper where you caught most of the nuances that really made it work and entertaining to watch on the show.
RagdollStuffy chapter 9 . 12/27/2005
Nice :)

I really like it. Poor Harper though, always getting hurt.

FYI, archived.
FantasySci5 chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
WOW! REALLY good! That's one of my favorites! Wonderful! I agree with the relationship Harper and Tyr have. Please write more, non-slash-Harper/Tyr stories!
Adara's Rose chapter 9 . 5/25/2002
kinda okay. but hey, where is my slash? I want slash. I need slash.
Wedgewood chapter 9 . 1/14/2002
That was sooo good! Thanks. Ive been reading since the beginning and checked every day for new chapters! Write another story!
Connie chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Hi Robin,

Excellent story! Very enjoyable reading. I would love to read a slash story from you with Tyr/Harper. I mean your hurt/comfort, angst stories are so fantastic. I love slash though and I think you can go one more step and have one done! But if you don't like slash another of your h/c angst stories would be most looked forward to! May real life give you and break and your muse continue to sing in your ear!

Take care,

Connie Linck
Mary Rose chapter 9 . 1/6/2002
Very cool story. I enjoyed it.
Libi chapter 9 . 1/1/2002
*walks in from a different section! Nice! I really enjoyed this story! You should see if you could work in a sequel. I liked it alot.
Len chapter 9 . 12/30/2001
Loved it. Good ending. :) Hope to see more of the like, btw...
HarpersAngel chapter 9 . 12/27/2001
That was great! Write another story soon!
jenben chapter 9 . 12/27/2001
Hey! Way to go! You finished it and I'm so thrilled with the ending. Happy with your 100 reviews? You deserve them. This was a fantastic story and I enjoyed every minute of it (even if I was a little impatient about when the next chapter would come out :) Thanks!

jenben (how many reviews *have* I written for this story?)
sandi chapter 9 . 12/26/2001
I just loved the story. I hope you do write another story about harper and tyr, a like how

there freindship as grown. Keep writing.
FaithGW chapter 9 . 12/26/2001
AWESOME story! Wow, I'm kinda dissappointed its over, but great ending. I look forward to your future andromeda fics...maybe another Harper/Tyr? :)