Reviews for Counter Feat
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Wow! This is stunning, a perfect characterisation of Sirius. Favourited.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Um, brb crying!
This is heartbreaking perfection.
17 Hope chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was really good, I really liked the last line
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Ouch...this hurts. Beautifully written, great characterization of Sirius. He seems a bit mad and bitter as hell, it's amazing.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow...
FuckFanFiction15 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is a great story- really sad. I was also listening to a depressing song at the same time. I'd never thought about Sirius' suffering so much. Oh man... this is going to haunt me all night.
mssrprongspotter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was beautiful, and heartbreaking, and TRUE. This story exactly mirrors what I was thinking while I read Order of the Phoenix. Sirius in this story was perfect in my opinion. You literally had me in tears by the fourth time he laughed without anybody else knowing why. Thank you so, do much for writing this.
acrimony1029341 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
perhaps a good perspective of how broken a man sirius was, but certainly a good story!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is such a great story! I love the glimpses of Sirius' life and how both he and those around him tried to understand what was going on in his head. I especially loved him feeling like the war was a ll a game and that the McKinnon's would get up soon. The surrealism around death can feel like that, and you really captured it with his unhinging behavior. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Macceh chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Tragic and beautifullly written. Also, wonderfully in character, well done!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
The best oneshot I have ever read.

It's beautiful and haunting, and I'm tired and wish I could say more... i just love it.
Just Another Cliche chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story is honestly so amazing. I started crying after part II and couldn't stop reading despite how much it was hurting my heart. You portrayed Sirius so brilliantly - exactly how I imagined him, and his life and his madness so well. I mean, there had to be some madness in him with a mother like his. And his last laugh gave a sort of relief in the end. This mad laughter that has plagued him, finally makes his death seem like a victory.

Your writing is impeccable as well! The way you wrote the whole story and shifted from one part to another was brilliant.
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great job! Really tragic, but nice job showing him in that light. .
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is amazing! There is so much detail! I love the fourth one! I also really like the ending!
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Amazing story. I'm actually crying over his thoughts of James-because that's who Sirius is-he tries to blow everything off, be carefree, but deep down, he cares so, so much, and the laughter totally made sense.