Reviews for Akatsuki Lemons
Deidara Iwa chapter 4 . 7/6
KISADEI RULES! X3
KawiiPotatoDesu chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
For the start of the fanfic I just saw kisame X donut for a second not Kisame x Deidara and I'm my like WTH
KakuHidan chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
:o you need to write me a sasokaku one! I got so excited!
eenayde chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Great! I thought it was pretty good!
eenayde chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Awesome!
eenayde chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
This is a rare pairing, but it's cool!
IcyAlice chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
lol, the ending! Madara is gonna kill itachi! BEWARE, ITACHI, FOR THE LEADER IS GONNA KILL YOU! BTW, i love it!333
Zayabel Draga chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
HEHE madara is gonna kill Itachi about dei-can xD
Akatsukifangirl chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
...Wow. I was reading the Madara/Deidara one, and I looked down and saw I was drooling! It's a first. I actually enjoy reading yaoi, though the only time I can read it is when I'm supposed to be in bed, asleep. Hiding under the covers with a tablet is not fun, but the discomfort is totally worth it.
TsubakiBlossom chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Hey! Luvd the smut! X3
Anime Ninja Cow chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I knew you were british when you mentioned 'snogging' earlier, and am not surprised about there being black people in England because of Harry Potter. Also I'd like to say I'm not racist, just simply state the color of someone's skin as one would an eye or hair color.

By the way, I'm loving the lemons you're writing although I have a strange request: Hidan x Tobi (as Madara, because I like him better than Obito)
kirara the great chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
best yaoi ever
mira okayasu chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Hi. I'm like fresh from tokyo. Ignore me spell error! Okay, how do write fanfiction story? I wanna write 1 so bad! I good stroy writer! U inspire me! Love story! Thnk u!
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
NO FAIR I WANT SUPER SMEXY KAKUSASO LEMON AND A VERY HOT ONE AT THAT PLEASE WRITE ONE PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEE
akatsukicandy chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
so...damn...hot... Hidan: Watcha reading? Me: Uh... Hidan:... Me: Gotta go!
*Kakuzu's tentacle wraps around my leg* Me:EEEYYYAAAHHHH!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »