Reviews for Longing to Hold You
Crys-Shia chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Love it! Its a wonderful story, Im running to read the sequel right now;)
Dani677 chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
This story was awesome. Freaking awesome to be precise ;) I LOVED it. When I make my community, this definitely is a must add. I loved your writing style, the way the story was developed. The perspective of the characters was spot on. The canon feel is SO on point, which I totally love. Not too much of an AU fan. I love it. I am really looking forward to reading other stories from u :D Thank u so much for sharing
Arawynn chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Kaoru's furious explosion there was just fantastic! It was GLORIOUS! This is top class writing.
Spriggan chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
There are so few hot well written romances. I'm so glad to have read this one
Destinies Entwined chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Hey there! Went looking through the RK KK stories and found more of your stuff! YAY!

Hehe. Anyway, I love the B'way refs you've been throwing in all over the place. I am a fellow stage geek. Musicals were my first love as a singer.

I love the tension you create. I really appreciate your knack with these characters!

Onward!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
this was so beautiful, it almost made me cry! just so beautifully written! Congratulations.
Afictionado chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Really good! It had been a while since I had read a Kaoru/Kenshin fic. Thanks!
FlutterbyBella chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
ngawwwww! i love them together!
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i absolutely love it!i love how you had him trying to stay away from her not wanting to put her in danger by evil guys like Enishi think that he loved her when he did but he didn't want them to use her to get to him and put her in danger. i also love how he realizes that no matter what he did does and always will love her and that in a way he was hurting her even worse than gohei or enishi could hurt her by denying his feelings he has for her and pushing her away and letting her believe that he only thinks of her as a friend!AWESOME!
MidnightRosebud chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Aw!~ Very touching story, a nice balance of hesitation with the passion. I'm thrilled that there is a sequel. I believe I shall go and explore it...
doodlemaster22 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
PFBFBTTB loved it. That's all I can say. :'D
winter051094 chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
AW! IDK (LITERALY) HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ THIS STORY! AND EACH TIME IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! thx for writing this amazing story! u rock!
winter051094 chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
AW! OMG! I LOVE THE ENDING! ITS SO FREAKING CUTE! AWESOME JOB!
Wolf Melody chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
that's seriously how your're going to end it? That's not exactly a happy ending nor is it an unhappy ending. That was... neutral. Great story, until you ended with "he prayed he wouldn't screw this up."

It's a little weak there.

Otherwise I really liked this story.
SRAS9 chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
This story is absolutely fantastic! It's so like the real characters that it seems written by the real author! Excelent work!