Reviews for KINGDOM HEARTS: MATERIALS OF THE HEART
Captainfanfiction chapter 26 . 1/16
I can't help but feel sorry for Bobby right now, even though he was a sexist.

Also, judging by that "Ha-Cha-Cha", looks like Pete is Being replace by Mortimer Mouse.
Captainfanfiction chapter 25 . 1/16
Yay! Sora and the cat guy killed the Heartless!

Now to go see Kairi take out that sexist cowboy. XD
Captainfanfiction chapter 24 . 1/16
Dude, Kairi sounds pissed! Looks like Bobby's screwed!

Also, sorry about not reviewing the chapter before this one, I couldn't think of anything to write at the time.

Captainfanfiction chapter 22 . 1/16
Yet another awesome chapter, Kisdota-sama, and nicely done finishing it off with a kiss between Sora and Kairi. 3

Captainfanfiction chapter 21 . 1/16
Yet another awesome chapter, Kisdota-sama. Although, I'm a tad bit disappointed that Remy and the others didn't make an Appearance.

It was still a good chapter though.

Other than that, keep up the good work.
Captainfanfiction chapter 20 . 1/16
Wow, Samantha got her ass kicked but good!

Well played Kisdota, well played.
Captainfanfiction chapter 19 . 1/16
Yet another Awesome chapter, Kisdota-sama, and it sounds like Riku is down right pissed! Looks like Samantha's screwed!

Captainfanfiction chapter 18 . 1/16
Yet another awesome chapter, dude.

I see you've brought Ratatouille into the mix as well, yet another of my favorite Disney movies, and a Pixar movie.

Well, anyway, keep up the good work.
Captainfanfiction chapter 17 . 1/16
Yet another awesome chapter, Kisdota-kun, and it does bring up an important Question: If Sora and Kairi are engage to each other, does that mean their nobodies are engage as well?

Well, anyway, keep up the good work.
Captainfanfiction chapter 16 . 1/16
Hey Kisdota!

Look, I know I should of review this story 15 Chapters ago but, I got so caught up in the story that I just forgot.

But still, it's a really great story so far, especially when you brought Meet the Robinsons into the story line; it's one of my favorite Disney movies of all time! Though I kinda wish you've given the Bowler Hat Guy more of an appearance and that you should of added the dinosaur fight scene; that would of been funny of heck.

I also loved Kairi's Shining Maiden form, it was awesome!

Again, I'm sorry I didn't review this story 15 chapters and I assure you I will review more often!
stardust902 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
please update this story :) its really good, would be a shame to leave unfinished
stardust902 chapter 88 . 10/4/2013
please finish story, it sounds really good would be nice if it had an ending to it all :)
Dante chapter 88 . 9/7/2013
wow all ur stories is great Kisdota-san
keep up the great work :)
Bluehood103 chapter 88 . 6/27/2013
Is Cheshire cat going to be on the next chapter?
Bluehood103 chapter 60 . 6/10/2013