Reviews for A Memory Found
TAKRIM chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
love it...
onaleia chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
Most second childhood stories are both boring and formulaic. This was fresh and enthralling, as well as being quite insightful. Truly a delight to read. Awesome development for both cannon and original characters.
onaleia chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
That last paragraph is a perfect illustration of the predjudices that have gotten them into this whole Voldemort/DE mess. Beautifully crafted.
riverrat chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I don't remember if I reviewed the last time I read it. I decided to read it again because the last time I was out of town, didn't have much time and rushed through it, but I thought it was a good story. Sure enough, I wasn't disappointed. Great read!

Btw, its January 9! Happy birthday Severus!
Frank chapter 23 . 3/5/2012
I reread this because I couldn't remember the ending from 10 years ago. I enjoyed it both times.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
nice
rekrula chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
i'm a little confused, and the story is sort of not making sense. but i'm still enjoying it.
rekrula chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
very good story, and a different take on severus. thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
very interesting. i'm enjoying reading your story. thanks for sharing.
ranchan-akari chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
I cry bloody tears for the ending of this fic. *sobs* That was wonderful! I loved it! Sequel! Please? *puppy-dog eyes*
Phaes chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I really like this fanfic! One of my favourites, but I believe you make a mistake in chapter 2 when you wrote

"We're going to have to go bathe soon," his mother said. "Mine and Severus's hair takes forever to make it look ungreasy."

I think you meant Jacek and not Severus.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 23 . 7/28/2007
loved this fic
HollyWd chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Sirius is not an only child, or was this written before mention of Regulus in the books?
NoxSomnium chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
But...But...but, I so wanted Severus to get a girl. I know he's incredibly shy but still. He should get a girl. And he should meet more people, such as strangers who shock him by liking him. :D
Maethoriell chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
A good fic . Quite well written, and captivating. You did a good job at capturing human reactions; so many people fail at that and making a good story cheesy and unreadable.

After reading your profile I must say that I hope you do get back into Harry Potter, your talents make a much appreciated addition to the fanfiction world. So many fanfics nowadays are just disgusting... Anyway, maybe after the next book (and Severus' charges are cleared