Reviews for Mistaken Identity
peridotpotter chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Interesting, riveting.
Just Awesome Like That chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
...deep, man. like, scary deep.

you do poetry?
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
You story is very twisted and... I love it ! :D

Please tell me you're going to update... someday...

I wonder what this Beast is... I don't want Snape to die !
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hum. I gave it a look, because your stuff is always superbly well-written, and I know it's AU - but since both characters are so far *out* of character I wonder what the point was in making it Harry/Snape at all. I would have thought it would have been better just to write it about original characters.

What we see in canon is that Snape is jittery and meek towards someone he fancies and Harry has a hard shell and a smooth unshakeable scorn for any authority, and prior to the Sectumsempra incident Snape only gives Harry two detentions in six years (to McGonagall's seven).
oscarg chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Wow, it's criminal how few reviews this has gotten. This is really well written, and I love the layers of emotion that you've given both Harry and Severus.
GinaStar chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
ARG! it didn't let me know when you updated! Love the story so far!
Vine Verrine chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
It's great the way you portray Harry's feeling towards Severus. It's real: he is angry, he is resigned, he is dead and alive...so contradictory.

Stunning how Harry imagines everything that goes along with Snape, the winter, the cold tones..everything!

I'm just falling for this story of yours O.o

P.S The obsession Harry has...well not obsession but something deep and beast-like, well the thing Harry has: wow, just like that.

P.S 2 Sorry for my lack of vocabulary, you have to consider the speechlessness you left me in with this chapter, oh and the fact that my mother language is not english :)
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
...I...do not know what to say.

The emotion contained in this chapter is so...I just do not know what to say ha ha.

Gorgeous works right?
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Absolutely...disturbing.

In the most mesmerizing, gorgeous and utterly fantastic ways.

The reasons behind the sex were real, cruel and overall truthful.

Five Stars!
Dymphna007 chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Well, that was...angsty a little. Though I like it. And I think you could write and post some more chapters - the story doesn't feel to me as if it's finished.

And if you would someday deside to expand it - I'd better put the sory on the alert)
Zollercoaster chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
That was amazing! I don't think I've ever read one quite like this. Congratulations on being original!
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That last line really made it fabulous! Thanks so much as it seemed to become just another evil-Snape story. (And I have to admit that I wasn't even fully convinced when I started reading... Non-con's normally not my kind of thing. But as I said, the last line made it worthwhile - and so much more.)

Thanks,

ai
Seacilin chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Surprise ending. This all seemed like it was heading for a horrible cliche but that last line was a seller.
kat chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was amazing,just completely amazing!

well written and such a beautiful story.
Kashana chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Write a sequel please! This was an awesome story! Please expand it!