Reviews for Cash Cab Insanity
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 10/3
Favorite Lines From This Story.

Light Shock His Head Ignoring The Chibi-Look-Of-Doom Off His Captor's/Boyfriend's/Freakishly Weird Boss's Face. Lol. That's A Month Full.

L Gaze Subtly Shifted To Something Slightly More...Desirable.

Oh Dear God There Wew Cameras Rolling

Sadly Enough That Did Nothing To Actually Put Of The Seventeen-Year-Old About To Be Mauled In The Back Seat

"So Here We-OH MY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

"HEY YOU! BLONDE GUY WEARING THE TIGHT-ASS GAY LEATHER OUTFIT AND EATTING ALL THAT DAMNED CHOCOLATE!
COME HERE!"

L Blinked Wondering If Raito Was Seeing Who He Thought He Was Seeing...

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING GAY, YOU FUCKING QUEER AS FOLK ASS BITCH?"

If L Could Have Sweat Dropped, He Would Have.

"WHO AM I CALLING GAY?! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT ARE YOU?
WEARING THAT OUTFIT, YOU'RE PRACTICALLY SCREAMING 'FUCK ME, I LOVE IT ROUGH AND UP THE ASS"

Parents Quickly Took There Children And Power-Walked Away From The Screaming Brunette Hanging Out Of The Taxi-Cab Window And The Leather-Bound Blonde Cussing Him Out In Retrun.

It Was Not A Pretty Sight...

Well, Consider How Girly Both Men Looked, It Was A Pretty Sight...

"Mello."

The Blonde Stopped Mid-Shout, Blinking At The Man's Head Next To Raito's Own Glaring Figure.

"Eh?" Raito Blinked As Recognition Entered The Blonde's Dark-Eyed Gaze, Mouth Slightly Parted In Shock As L Exuded The Same Sense Of Tranquil Blandness As Always.

"Should We Trust The Over-Bearing Fruit,
Ryuuzaki?" Raito Asked The Pale Man Nibbling On His Thumb.

"HEY!"

"Look At Him, Raito-Kun. Who Would Know Better About Such Things?"

Mello's Eyebrow Twitched As Both Geniuses Nodded In Agreement.

"You Guy's Are Such Ass-Holes.

"See Ya Later, Mr. Mcgimp!"

"Well, Who Would Have Thought Right Said Fred Would Have The Right Answer To A Question About Leather?" Raito Muttered Sarcastically.

"Easy. Nintendo."

"Are You Positive?"

"...L, Just Fucking Say Nintendo And Don't Question My Awesomeness When It Comes To Video-Games Knowledge."

"Of Course. Thank You For Your Assistance. And Please Keep The Swearing At A Minimum."

"Whatever...I've Got To Get Back To Playing Halo Three. I'm Totally Pwning Everybody On The Field And Handing Them Back There Asses On Silver Platter's."

Sigh. "Goodbye."

"Smooches."

L Clicked The Phone Shut, Blinking As Both Men Stared At Him.

(Lights Favorite Word Damned)

This Whole Fucking Thing Cracked Me Up.

I'm Glad I'm Not The Only One Who Thought Light Looked Girly. (Come On His Feminine And Pretty. (Like Girl Pretty People.)

Good Job!

Love Peverted L. And Super Gay Light, Thank For Making Light As He Should Truly Be. :)
FanWarrior16 chapter 1 . 8/24
This fanfiction that you wrote is hilarious, and you did an excellent job writing it. I've never laughed so hard in my life! I also think that you did an excellent job of staying true to the personalities of L and Raito. Thank you very much for providing some much needed laughter, and please keep up the good work. I hope you're having a lovely day. Good-bye and thank you.
ithefantasticfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Hello! OMG this was just amazing and hilarious. Everyone was so well characterized and I could not stop laughing. Amazing job, keep it up :)
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
GAHAHAHA my favorite part was when Light randomly yelled at the blonde bitch flaunting le mattyfuckin tight ass!

This is seriously epic. I applaud you for successfully twisting me into a garbled mess enough to garner several why-the-fuck-is-this-chick-laughing-her-goddamn-face-off looks from many strangers lucky enough to witness my beautiful transition into a lunatic.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I imagine Ben was seriously considering starting the hudson river challenge at this time.
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is seriously one of the funniest stories I've read in a while! The whole time I was reading it I was cackling like I was mad! Everyone is now looking at me like I'm quite nuts but who cares! Anywho, loved this story! XD
BewareTheLorelei chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is so freaking hilarious! I don't think I stopped laughing at all from start to end. hehe This was just what I needed. Poor Ben Bailey though...
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor mr game show host XD but I love their gayness!
spinninground chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aw, no red light challenge? No double or nothing? Damn.

Great job. I can't believe I'm saying this, but oddly... believable. That's not a good sign.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"Raito-kun would know the answer to a question about flowers." L mumbled.
Hey, don't tease me! I have read a lot about Chernobyl, and yet, I haven't heard about flowers being put to such use here! The fact that Raito-kun knows about this, means that he has read on this topic more than I have.
"Who are you calling?" Bailey suddenly asked, intrigued by the sudden look of concentration on the palid insomniac's face. L gave the man one of his infamous blank stares. "I am not at liberty to say."
Matt!
L blinked over at his young lover. Bailey shifted uncomfortably. Raito blushed. L was the first one to speak. "Raito-kun is so gay it hurts." Bailey interrupted them before his cheeks burst out into flames
Amused.
Why is Mello here? Not that I complain... I would have given all the chocolate I see in my home for a chance to meet him... As long as this meeting continues as life-long correspondence. It's not much to ask for, is it?
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Matt, Mello, Near, Watari.
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I found this on a very old forum post.

Now, I don't normally do LxLight, but I think you really 'captured their essense', if I may be so corny...

In other words: you're a great writer. Keep it up!
AnonymouslyStupid chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
AWESOME XDDDDDDDD
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh My Jashin! Bwahahaha! Poor TV dude!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
!

Omg Mello and Matt! Why is Mello even in New York, anyway? XDD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
DaJapican chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, this was insane! I could only begin to imagine the horror that would happen if you had the two genii on that show. Epic nerd battle! XDD Loved this story it was fucking brilliant, not to mention I laughed till I about busted my spleen. Faving this story and adding you as one of my favorite authors! X)