Reviews for Cash Cab Insanity
ithefantasticfan chapter 1 . 1/31
Hello! OMG this was just amazing and hilarious. Everyone was so well characterized and I could not stop laughing. Amazing job, keep it up :)
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 1/3
GAHAHAHA my favorite part was when Light randomly yelled at the blonde bitch flaunting le mattyfuckin tight ass!

This is seriously epic. I applaud you for successfully twisting me into a garbled mess enough to garner several why-the-fuck-is-this-chick-laughing-her-goddamn-face-off looks from many strangers lucky enough to witness my beautiful transition into a lunatic.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I imagine Ben was seriously considering starting the hudson river challenge at this time.
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is seriously one of the funniest stories I've read in a while! The whole time I was reading it I was cackling like I was mad! Everyone is now looking at me like I'm quite nuts but who cares! Anywho, loved this story! XD
Hanyou of the Grimms chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is so freaking hilarious! I don't think I stopped laughing at all from start to end. hehe This was just what I needed. Poor Ben Bailey though...
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor mr game show host XD but I love their gayness!
spinninground chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aw, no red light challenge? No double or nothing? Damn.

Great job. I can't believe I'm saying this, but oddly... believable. That's not a good sign.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"Raito-kun would know the answer to a question about flowers." L mumbled.
Hey, don't tease me! I have read a lot about Chernobyl, and yet, I haven't heard about flowers being put to such use here! The fact that Raito-kun knows about this, means that he has read on this topic more than I have.
"Who are you calling?" Bailey suddenly asked, intrigued by the sudden look of concentration on the palid insomniac's face. L gave the man one of his infamous blank stares. "I am not at liberty to say."
Matt!
L blinked over at his young lover. Bailey shifted uncomfortably. Raito blushed. L was the first one to speak. "Raito-kun is so gay it hurts." Bailey interrupted them before his cheeks burst out into flames
Amused.
Why is Mello here? Not that I complain... I would have given all the chocolate I see in my home for a chance to meet him... As long as this meeting continues as life-long correspondence. It's not much to ask for, is it?
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Matt, Mello, Near, Watari.
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I found this on a very old forum post.

Now, I don't normally do LxLight, but I think you really 'captured their essense', if I may be so corny...

In other words: you're a great writer. Keep it up!
AnonymouslyStupid chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
AWESOME XDDDDDDDD
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh My Jashin! Bwahahaha! Poor TV dude!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
!

Omg Mello and Matt! Why is Mello even in New York, anyway? XDD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
DaJapican chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, this was insane! I could only begin to imagine the horror that would happen if you had the two genii on that show. Epic nerd battle! XDD Loved this story it was fucking brilliant, not to mention I laughed till I about busted my spleen. Faving this story and adding you as one of my favorite authors! X)
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nm.
RTVfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That...wasn't what I was expecting. (lol)

I'm not really into yaoi or anything like it, so this story wasn't really for me. Neat idea though! I love Death Note and Cash Cab.