Reviews for Breakfast At The End of the World
i did not expect that happy ending, i expected sad ass depressing death and lonlyness, you did not give me that, thank you, happy ending out of nowere, love it 10/10
jaconda chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
This has got many things about Doctor Who wrong, like when it said that the Doctor does not like UNIT. He worked with them in the sixties, seventies and eighties. Also didn't he make it clear in The Time Of The Doctor that he isn't immortal?
EternalTimeLord chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I love Doctor Who and TTGL so this is the second time I have read this story through. Between read throughs I read Game of Thrones and I was absolutely thrilled about the reference, I recognized it right away and I was so excited. Just thought I should thank you for such a great story about my favorite characters from my favorite shows with a fantastic reference to my favorite book!
gandalf chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Just one more thing. The Doctor never claimed he was immortal. That said, the GL characters's many boasts of how they will easily kill him are as empty as when the characters in other Doctor Who crossover fics claim the same thing, though I'll admit that isn't as bad as the fics in which they DO kill him, because those ones do exist. They're still being written today, after the arrival of the Eleventh Doctor...
I assure you that everything I've said about Doctor Who is true. I've watched it since I was seven.
gandalf chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
A lot of people have said things about their first impressions of him over the years. But believe me, a soldier, a cold, millitaristic killer is not one of them.
gandalf chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
If the Doctor does not like UNIT, how come he worked for them for five years?
gandalf chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
About the line about doing up the button. The Doctor does not judge non-humans like that. Once in 1973 he respectfully introduced himself to some chickens.
gandalf chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
The Doctor does not use words like bugger. Or for that matter, bloody, bleeding, bastards or wankers, as many fanfics think he does because the Tenth has a cockney accent.
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The Doctor, when asked who is, introduces himself instead of just getting the psychic paper out.
gandalf chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Over the last 49 years the Doctor has lived through a lot. But it's fanfiction, not the series, which says he's scarred or broken or anything like that.
gandalf chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Since in this story the Doctor is more arrogant than he actually is-especially the line about sending a woman-it can't stand in judgement and call him stupid.
Snow Kyubbi chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
This really should have more reviews, the story is great.
Even if i havn't read a chapter for over a year, I still remember tthe plot line.

And that's what makes it wonderfull. :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I thought it was cool. (Please excuse the lame understatement.) You have a real knack for pulling the ol' heartstrings.

...I can't believe I missed the X-men reference. Dang.
Gur40goku chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
A say this with a true smile. In the immortal words of the 10th brilliant
Zaion Indulias chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Good job. Thank you for finally finishing this great story.