Reviews for Enough of the déjà vu
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
ugh, thank god! i'm so glad it ended well. great job!
glasswalker chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Halfway through i was wondering how on earth you woukd make these two get together again, but you managed quite expertly. I would love to see how they fare now and if wilson was able to stick to his promise. Chris is an awesome character too. :)
Damira chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Funnyly, I've read this story twice. The first time before I've read any other of your stories. I liked it, didn't get the Chris reference, though. Now, I've read almost every story you've written and I like this story even more. It's good to see that House didn't make trouble all the time, that he'd bailed Wilson out and picked up the pieces, when Wilson made hash of one of his relationships.
Potterworm chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Oddly enough, I read this story before reading any of your others, and it was still quite enjoyable. Well written. The summary was wonderful too, grabbed my attention and made me want to read it.
angstkitten chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
aws! they're so cute! i love this couple so much! these stories are adorable, even though i'm reading them all out of order and stuff. cuteness and love.~
glenlivet19 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Great couple of chapters! Poor Chris,it was rough on him during the week,but he's better off without the gold digger boyfriend.

glennie
SemperSomnium chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Cool fic! I loved it. It was good that House told Wilson to stop fucking other people.
LadyKatie chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I loved it! I felt a bit sorry for Chris, but I guess it's his fault if he's going to let Wilson talk him into letting House stay with him. He should have known better. Great job!
seventhSINwrath chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Loved it!
Gertrude2034 chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Lovely finish. Loved that House thought that preventing something that MIGHT have happened was payment for all the expenses he'd caused Chris. So House! So is this the end? Do they really live happily ever after?
Gertrude2034 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Uh oh. Excellent fight scene. I could almost see the blood being drawn. Can't see how they'll make it out of this one... I like that for once Wilson is not the good guy.
SemperSomnium chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Yay! Go House! You tell Wilson!
seventhSINwrath chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
What can I say, I'm hooked. Hope you updates soon.
Wirewood chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Great start! I'm really anxious to hear how our dear oncologist takes this when it finally sinks in. I always thought House would get sick of Wilson's serial affairs sooner or later. More please. )
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Amazing that House is the one to rescue Wilson all these years, and not the reverse which is what everyone thinks! Glad you are posting all of your stories here. I rarely go wandering around LJ, so I am happy that you have found your way over here! I look forward to more.

glennie