Reviews for Up to Speed
FayeCromar chapter 37 . 3/24
Loved this chapter my twin boys were born at 11:57 pm and 12:06 am so mine gave different birthdays too love it x
ruthnickcj chapter 13 . 2/5
So far this is a great story. Good job for your 1st time. It sucks about Bella's heart. I can't wait for a race.
Audelia89 chapter 39 . 10/17/2013
Oh god, loved it very much. I had tears, loved it from start to end. (:
scarlet5 chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
He is so cute! I would love a sequel to see what the kids get into
Kimstuff chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
I want to say I love how creative you are and have wonderful storylines...but...
All of your stories I have read so far are driving me crazy because of the details. Many times your details don't match and it is very disrupting to the reader. You are so talented but please pay attention. I used to think maybe you forgot from week to week what you wrote but even in the same chapter, you completely change a detail that you just stated. It's not just because this is an eaflier fic either. The new stories have the same issue. Again, I truly enjoy your writing, just maybe need a beta to catch all the detail errors and grammatical mistakes.
BiteMeSilly chapter 39 . 6/22/2013
Honey, you have done the impossible, i've only done this in a handful of fanfics and the last one was more than a year ago and have read stories that told me i would but never did. I cried... I cried like a freaking baby. Chapter 35 barely passed the first paragraph and i was balling, i barely composed myself and the then edward looked through the scrapbook and read the poem and i was balling. God, amazing story, A-MAZ-ING! The outtake was so cuuuuuuuuute!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 39 . 5/10/2013
Thanks so much for this wonderful sweet story. I loved it so much. :) Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent for writing.
Tonks1865 chapter 39 . 4/28/2013
That was a cute outtake.. I'm wondering about Jamie, I would love to see Edward's reaction to Jamie dating someone. I would think that Edward would be going crazy unless Jamie tells only Bella and surprisingly Edward finds out. Could you possibly do an outtake like that? I would appreciate it.
Curls4twilight chapter 39 . 4/8/2013
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it. Interesting plot w/Bella's illness. Loved how Bella was so confident and take charge. This outtake was really cute! Baby Masen was definitely a handful! Stunned about your baby being potty trained at 9 months..that's awesome! My boys were closer to 3 before they were ready...my daughter was quicker but not 9 months! :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Up To Speed has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
magmom2 chapter 39 . 3/17/2013
cute.
magmom2 chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
You need to decide if the heart is coming from Idaho or Atlanta.
karemay chapter 39 . 3/11/2013
Lololololol this out take is so funny. Loved the story also. There for a while I didn't think Bella was going to make it. Do as many out retakes as you want, I just loved this story soooo much. Or a book 2. Lololololol thanks for writting.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 2/23/2013
I myself was trained by ten months. It is possible. ;)
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 2/23/2013
What a fantastic island. Wow. Would love to visit that place. Loved this ending. It all came together so nicely. I love how you have Kat as a normally smart child and Masen got the genius gene. One of each, so that Edward isn't out smarted by his own family. Nice touch on her getting pregnant. I guess with her new heart being healthy and strong, she is now able to have a child? Is that even possible, or was that fiction coming through? This really wasnt angsty at all. Yes, you had drama, but not really angst. You should replace angst in the description and replace with drama. Especially since the drama played out so darn quickly.
Christy