Reviews for Up to Speed
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I think I'm going to like this. Bella as a car monkey? Great idea. Usually it's Rosalie who monkeys with cars so this should be interesting.
ksw3 chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Funny way of accepting a marriage proposal. Maybe Edward needs to ask a little different. Your Bella is tough. I like her. Sorry I don't review very many chapters. I am very much enjoying your story though.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Ha yes more speed more fun, I'm enjoying your story.
bella's beta chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
What a great story. I was worried there for a bit but i knew u would come thru gor us readers. Lol. U r a talented writer! I hope to read more from u
MarilynBaby chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
If only love actually happened like that. :(
I love this story.. on to the next chapter.
inomniaperatus2 chapter 38 . 6/29/2012
Great Story!
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 27 . 6/9/2012
A great way of tying up some ends. I just love your Edward, I feel like out of all the stories I've read on here, that your Edward is one of the most human... and by that I mean with believable reactions to situations. great job
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 26 . 6/9/2012
looks like I'll need to be joining Bella on that waiting list for a heart... you just destroyed mine with this chap /3

love your story so much
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 25 . 6/9/2012
I would've completely 100% reacted the same way as Edward if I were in the situation. I think that it just shows exactly how deep his feelings are for her, especially in the short amount of time they are together. I would be pissed, devastated, confused, feel betrayed, as well as pride and inspired by Bella's abilitiy to be so selfless. The end of the chapter really destroyed me though. Poor Bella. Poor Edward :(
bronzed topaz chapter 39 . 5/1/2012
This was a great story. It's listed as Angst but I personally don't think that's the right catgegory. Sad should be a category because that would fit this story better. And you should be allowed to have three categories so you can add humour. It was the perfect mix of humour, romance and crying scenes. I loved this story.

And I'm so glad that Bella was able to get pregnant in the end. I was hoping that they would be able to have a baby like that. I don't have a problem with surrogate pregnancies, as sometimes they're the only option, but I couldn't deal with it as well as Alice and Bella did. If I were Alice I would get way too attached to the baby, and I would be so terribly jealous that I would probably kidnap Alice and keep her with me at all times if I were Bella. But I'm glad they found an option to have kids as I was worried that they wouldn't for a moment there.

Also, genius Masen is so cute! Edward, Emmett and Jasper are so oblivious. Even I realised what he wanted to do (and I'm most likely the most oblivious person you can find!)

Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us all! I really had a blast. (Though I would have loved to read about how they reacted when they realised Bella was pregnant. Ah well!)
Agrable chapter 39 . 4/23/2012