Reviews for Up to Speed
JayNahNah chapter 39 . 12/21/2016
I've read it before & just reread it. Loved it even more!
natasha1977alf chapter 39 . 12/9/2016
I couldn't stop reading this ficI love it. Will you continue?
Guest chapter 37 . 10/13/2016
Y eibyybbybby y y y
Fairusa84 chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
I am enjoying this storyline quite a bit. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Just a tip: I notice quite a lot of spelling and grammar errors, as well as issues with punctuation and sentence structure. This sometimes distracts from the story. You might want to have someone check your chapters for this.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 39 . 4/29/2016
So I felt like this story really started of good. The special bond between Edward and Bella. And Edward always trying to be very attentive with Bella.

Then something just had to go wrong and everyone got to know that Bella is sick. And Edward and Bella's love bubble was burst. It seemed like everyone was questioning Bella's move, and that was just simply annoying. And all the sobbing. Seriously, at some moments it seemed like Bella and Edward was constantly sobbing, and sometimes for absolutely no reasons. Wasn't it one of them then it was someone else. The word "sobbing" itself appeared so many times.

Then everything went downhill for me the moment Bella decided to not accept the heart and give it to Jamie. And the fact that she was mad at Edward for questioning everything. It was his right to do that, and after that I can honestly say that Bella could go to hell for all I care. Because it makes her so incredibly selfish for not asking Edward for his opinion. I know that the moment Bella would tell Edward that she would give away the heart he would say no. What normal person would not? But the fact the she just made the decision on her own, I say Edward kick her ass with a curve. And after that she was mad at Edward... Like what?

Like I said everything went downhill after that... The story started of really good before everyone got up in their business and started sobbing constantly.

And in the end Bella got Katherine's heart, and Alice was the surrogate... That just irked me. I rather they adopted or didn't have any kids at all.

I'm sorry for being to negative. But I got so disappointed at some points, I was expecting so much more. I usually do from every fic I read, and sometimes I get disappointed. You can't have it your way.

Anyway, this story had a really good storyline, that I can say with and amazing and devoted Edward (every woman's dream man). Even though this might not exactly be my cup of tea I'm still thanking you for sharing your story!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
LolaTheSa chapter 32 . 3/25/2016
I just don't like when Writers make Ex's and or other male admirers the main girl/guy friends... then act like their main guy/girl interest shouldn't be jealous... THis story is no exception to that.

Plus I don't think it's realistic. Just my opinion.
LolaTheSa chapter 28 . 3/25/2016
Ok... Bella just basically called Edward's love weak there... And he didn't get hurt at all.. .That just proves while everyone wants Edward to understand this and that... No one is understanding Edward. After all this, for her to say.. I thought you'd leave when things get hard... Man that's fuckked.
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
I don't find a a grown guy crying himself appealing tbh...

Plus Bella should have talked to him about before hand. I completely understand Edward's reaction, Bella isn't being considerate of his feelings at the moment.
Lillywhite1 chapter 39 . 3/22/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! I loved to read about a strong Bella, and all the funny things!
PAT2024 chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
Another great storyline, with a lot of emotions as often in your stories! I loved it. Loved your genius and feisty Bella, she outsmarts Edward for once. Loved your selfless Alice, what a wonderful gift she gave them. All your characters were great. I would really love some more outtakes, the one with Masen cracked me up... So cute. I love daddy Edward, it makes me swoon...
Thanks a lot for sharing your brilliant imagination and writing with us... Keep up the good work.
rclaurel chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
Thanks for making Jessica likeable its a nice change.
rclaurel chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Boy Alice why don't you just drop kick her so you can spend that 500,000 faster.
debslmac chapter 39 . 11/29/2015
:) loved this story
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
What happened to this Bella? ooc much?
brebre99 chapter 28 . 9/20/2015