Reviews for Up to Speed
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 2/23/2013
Racer Island, funny! Love that she built five homes on the island just to have vacations together! I would do the same in a heartbeat if I had the money. This story has been really fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 2/23/2013
I really loved that you had Bella meet Katie and her mom "in the light". That was beautiful. I loved that you wrote that Jamie knew and she understood. Beautiful, again. The way you are having them visit Katie's spot is also very touching.

Why are you asking for two names when they got the boy and girl name picked out already? Strange. I liked the names you chose and how it touched Alice.

Are you disbanding the team #186? You have them all moving on with their own businesses, it seemed that way to the reader.

Guest chapter 35 . 2/23/2013
Wait, so Katie, as in Jamie's mom? So Bella and Edward will raise Jamie now, I hope. Jamie will be so sad. What happened to Katie? I best get to the next chapter for the answers.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
Yes, definitely was prepared for that incident of her collapsing like that. However, was really pleasantly surprised that you turned Daniel around into a supporter of the team and not the creeper I thought you were heading towards. Yay! Thank you for the preview of the HEA in your a/n.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful wedding. Really funny last line of Edward saying his sister was having his baby. Made me giggle.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Yay! He won . . .WOO-HOO! Well, I never doubted you would let him win. Now, let's let Bella win at the game of "life". Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
Well, I hope he is okay . . . he just turned sixty . . . that is way too young for anything to happen to him. Yikes?,!
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
Is there the possibility that Bella didn't "slip", but was hit in the head by the bitch, Tanya?
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
Ugh, now Tanya is always a bitch in all the stories . . . for good reason, she makes a good one. This should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 2/22/2013
Why does it feel like they talked without actually talking out what they really needed to talk about? Maybe I'm just over tired?
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
I would have given my heart away for a child as well. Sometimes I think I'm missing that mom gene as I never wanted kids, still don't at 45. But, a child getting their life back, no question. If I was meant to live, another one would come available. It's called Karma.

Her leaving and them not discussing, not liking that so much. Yes, Edward was holding too much in, but she should have let him speak. Also, he should have let her know his feeling sooner. Both of them are wrong here. Very well done.

ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
I really like when authors make Jessica out to be the friend, not the foe. Kudo's to you!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
One of my closest friends engagement band is a large emerald with diamonds. It is very nice and yes, different.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Speaking of Playboy, did you see March 2013 cover yet? The woman on the cover is absolutely gorgeous and she looks like she could be a Bella. If I could pick a body for myself, that model would be it . . . I would keep my face as I like it. LOL

Glad that Charlie and Sue know now, that was good. I'm sure Renee and Phil may not be as understanding. Only because Bella mentioned her mom was flakey. And Carlisle's mention of him seeing her when she was a child and noticing that she needed medical attention that Renee ignored. Should be interesting.

ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
May I just say how much I absolutely love this line you put in here? "You should've been my first priority, not my jealously or my pride." This line, right there, should have been used in so many other stories I've read in this fandom. You nailed it with such simple words. LOVED it. Truly.

Also, best acceptance of a non-marriage proposal ever. That was funny. Onwards . . .

3,213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »