Reviews for Up to Speed
sweetswirlypop chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Oh, matching cars! It would have been nice if the other car had same but inverted colors (like if Edward's car was black with white details, the other would be white with black details.. I hope you get what I mean). But I still like the idea! (And having an exact replica of the car has some potential for a twist in the future!) Can't wait for their race! Bella seems pretty competitive. LOL
7Lucky7 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
I love this story! I cant believe somebodys finally written a story about my two favourite things twilight and racing! I think Edward as a driver is just too damn hot! I like me men in race suits :D I cant wait for more!
spritegirl24 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
haha. I can't wait to see them race. I'm kinda torn on who I want to win. I think I'm leaning towards Bella though. I hope there's tension after...but playful tension and not real tension...if that makes sense. I think you should attempt a lemon. There's a first time for everything and I'm sure it would be good.
lovelywendy chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
DiDnt see that coming at all!

haha

you should try writing one!

its ohkay if it sucks :]
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
OH MY GOD!

you have to update soon! this is one of like 5 All Human stories that i actually like. ITS SO GOOD! i love it i love it i love it. Its so exciting. hehe. :0
u2ugly2nv chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
things are progressing nicely between them, and i love the relationship they have. makes me happy..
Sarkule chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
i love this story so much! its one of my favourites :D and a lemon would be awesome!

could you please not have bella die, i read a story were bella died, and it was so sad :( you can have her almost die, but please don't actually have her die :'(
melferd chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Argh! There has to be a heart! Poor Bella!

and Yea! Sex is allowed. always good.

Hope Edwards' ego can take racing.
Night script chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
lol... I think Bella will win the race... lol... just hope she doesn't faint in the car while the race is still going on...
Anjie chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Such a bittersweet chapter; I love it. Keep it up! ]
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for the race and yes to the lemon. :)
MissRe chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Cute story. I'm really enjoying it and I"m not a big car fan. Great stuff!
mischief-maker1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Yay! They'll race! I love it! And you should totally go for the lemon. Don't overdo or overthink it, just do what comes naturally. (And since both are so headstrong, I recommend something slightly aggressive) If you've never, you know, then I recommend watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. That's what I think about two headstrong people gettin' it on! Rough and tumble baby! (Man, maybe after I put the baby to bed I need to watch that! Brad and Angelina...YUMY! Second only to Emmett!)
Raven Alice chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
if it was emmette he would have made some strange noise and an immature comment ( that we all know and love) and rose and alice already know about Bella's feelings for edward. that only leave Jasper. but he wouldnt be that suprised, hecould of heard their conversation from the car, Micraphone and all.
Anjie chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter and I really like how at the end of every author's note you include us readers with the chance to help you with the story. It's really nice. I think that you should let it be Alice or Jasper. But whatever you choose works for me. Seriously excellent work! ]
3,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »