Reviews for Up to Speed
ishha chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
do the tower of terror, and have her buy him a minnie mouse cap :D

I love disneyworld :)
Rachelllove chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I Love this story. it's so good. I know i already left you two reviews but hey, why not? it's kinda sad that bella has this heart thing, but i'm sure you have a plan for that (; well good luck and try to update soon. Now. hahah. just kidding. i think good stories take awhile to write
mischief-maker1 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I'm thinking Jasper, IDK why, I just do. If it were Emmett he'd say something stupid, Alice would squeal, and Rosalie would grouse, so Jasper it is! At least, that's my reasoning. Great chappie! Can't wait for more!
joce992002299 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
great story
bluebaby3296 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
ok i read bout her dying and cried...edwards gonna fall inlove n she's gonna die...changing him for the better, or he has thr right blood type and gives her his heart...or u'll b rly rly nice n let her live...of course she would have to find a heart first...please dont kill her...
Rachelllove chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
so far this story is great! i love the plot. aww... bella's dying. what the heck! i like bella
melferd chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I think it should be all of them who interrupted them! Nothing like a full audience. So are all men in car racing this full of themselves and stupid? Or is it just the ones Bella knows who aren't named Cullen or Whitlock or McCarty?
Rachelllove chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this story sounds really cool.. well off to read it
swathidarling chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I pick Emmett!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
AH! they got caught. i think it should be emmett or jasper. I think if its like alice or rosalie it would be too much screaming involved hahah. But love the part with mike. hate him!Update son!

-A :)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
hm...

i think jasper or rose personally. alice would be more squealy-well at least phrase it differently-and emmet would probably be laughing.

update soon!
B.Mikaelson chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I think it should be all of them. I think it would be kind of messed up for only one of them to know the truth when you know all of them would be happy for Edward and Bella. Update soon please. _
B.Mikaelson chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
I think Edward should win and Mike ends up seriously injured in their race. I love your story. I just finished reading all the chapters. Update soon please. I can't wait to find out what happens. _
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
of course edward should win!

and if mike tries to take it out on bella...

well, it's his face isn't it?

:D
Anjie chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Fantastic story! I was so sad when I realized that this was the last chapter. I was waiting to click the next button and everything. I think Edward should definitely win and then Mike should get so mad that he does something to Bella. (Not to serious please but enough that it makes the story interesting) You're a great writer anyway and I'm looking forward to the next update!
3,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »