Reviews for Up to Speed
JeNnNn chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
woo! edward won

i was gonna say, if u had let bella win, it wouldve lookd a bit suss...

anyhoo, good chapter btw! cant wait 4 ur lemon

lol

update soon!

]]

btw, im from australia, in case u were wondering]
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
they can't wait-who knows when she might die?

their relationship isn't moving along at the same pace as normal people, it's not too soon considering bella has a death sentence hanging over her head.

i say go for the lemon...but not on the race track ;p

that would make things a little too slippery.

update soon!
B.Mikaelson chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
No I don't think there will be tension. And yes you should do a lemon. Update soon please. _
sweetswirlypop chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Oh, matching cars! It would have been nice if the other car had same but inverted colors (like if Edward's car was black with white details, the other would be white with black details.. I hope you get what I mean). But I still like the idea! (And having an exact replica of the car has some potential for a twist in the future!) Can't wait for their race! Bella seems pretty competitive. LOL
7Lucky7 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
I love this story! I cant believe somebodys finally written a story about my two favourite things twilight and racing! I think Edward as a driver is just too damn hot! I like me men in race suits :D I cant wait for more!
spritegirl24 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
haha. I can't wait to see them race. I'm kinda torn on who I want to win. I think I'm leaning towards Bella though. I hope there's tension after...but playful tension and not real tension...if that makes sense. I think you should attempt a lemon. There's a first time for everything and I'm sure it would be good.
lovelywendy chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
DiDnt see that coming at all!

haha

you should try writing one!

its ohkay if it sucks :]
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
OH MY GOD!

you have to update soon! this is one of like 5 All Human stories that i actually like. ITS SO GOOD! i love it i love it i love it. Its so exciting. hehe. :0
u2ugly2nv chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
things are progressing nicely between them, and i love the relationship they have. makes me happy..
Sarkule chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
i love this story so much! its one of my favourites :D and a lemon would be awesome!

could you please not have bella die, i read a story were bella died, and it was so sad :( you can have her almost die, but please don't actually have her die :'(
melferd chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Argh! There has to be a heart! Poor Bella!

and Yea! Sex is allowed. always good.

Hope Edwards' ego can take racing.
Night script chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
lol... I think Bella will win the race... lol... just hope she doesn't faint in the car while the race is still going on...
Anjie chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Such a bittersweet chapter; I love it. Keep it up! ]
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for the race and yes to the lemon. :)
MissRe chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Cute story. I'm really enjoying it and I"m not a big car fan. Great stuff!
3,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »