Reviews for Up to Speed
Rachelllove chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
so far this story is great! i love the plot. aww... bella's dying. what the heck! i like bella
melferd chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I think it should be all of them who interrupted them! Nothing like a full audience. So are all men in car racing this full of themselves and stupid? Or is it just the ones Bella knows who aren't named Cullen or Whitlock or McCarty?
Rachelllove chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this story sounds really cool.. well off to read it
swathidarling chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I pick Emmett!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
AH! they got caught. i think it should be emmett or jasper. I think if its like alice or rosalie it would be too much screaming involved hahah. But love the part with mike. hate him!Update son!

-A :)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
hm...

i think jasper or rose personally. alice would be more squealy-well at least phrase it differently-and emmet would probably be laughing.

update soon!
B.Mikaelson chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I think it should be all of them. I think it would be kind of messed up for only one of them to know the truth when you know all of them would be happy for Edward and Bella. Update soon please. _
B.Mikaelson chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
I think Edward should win and Mike ends up seriously injured in their race. I love your story. I just finished reading all the chapters. Update soon please. I can't wait to find out what happens. _
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
of course edward should win!

and if mike tries to take it out on bella...

well, it's his face isn't it?

:D
Anjie chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
Fantastic story! I was so sad when I realized that this was the last chapter. I was waiting to click the next button and everything. I think Edward should definitely win and then Mike should get so mad that he does something to Bella. (Not to serious please but enough that it makes the story interesting) You're a great writer anyway and I'm looking forward to the next update!
sweetswirlypop chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Edward should win, of course! But not without a tiny problem or two during the race. :)
102655 chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
I LOVE it! Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue
iloveedwardandjacob chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
bossy bella rocks!

update soon!
Night script chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
I think Edward should win... he should always be better than Mike... will Jacob be in this story?
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Edward's got to win! Gah...Mike's such an a$$! Can't wait for more! Update again soon!
3,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 .. Last Next »