Reviews for Up to Speed
spritegirl24 chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Lmao! I love that Bella is going to pose for Playboy with Edward. That should be interesting. I hope we get a chaper with the photo shoot. I wonder how long it will be before the rest of them figure out that Bella and Edward aren't pretending. I think Alice and Rosalie may already suspect. As for who wins the race...I really want Edward to win just so Mike kinda gets put in his place. Mike getting upset and trying to take it out on Bella would be interesting too. Like...Mike tries to attack her or something and Edward comes to her rescue. Can't wait for another update!
ConqueredKing chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
take as long as you like, this is a big thing but i hope your brother-in-law is ok and gets better

when he wakes up tell him get well from all of us at fanfiction because some times i feel this pleace is more of a family than at home with my mum, sister and step-dad

good luck

Crow
SuffocatingUnderWordsOfSorrow chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
so sorry about your brother in law, hope he is alright and makes a speedy recovery

:D
katmeows4no1 chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
i think your brother will be fine. If they're able to do surgery, then that probably means he's not hurt too bad.
u2ugly2nv chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
sorry about your brother... hope everything works out ok
Kaito Naito -Eject chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Aw I hope he feels better and everthing goes well. I know how it feels to have a family member having to go for surgery. My dad has to have another surgery done on his other side of his face. Tell him I wish he feels better soon

Ryan Miller Hottest Goalie (Aka: Shandra, Nascar wiz) XD
u2ugly2nv chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
no fight between edward and mike.. it might make bella mad... as for the team meeting.. I guess bella should only tell them about her illness. not about their relationship.. it would only lead to more and more explanations etc... by alice..
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Good luck and have a safe trip! I hope everything is ok with your brother and you will be in my prayers.
u2ugly2nv chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
I'm glad they really said how they feel.. there edward was pretending with others that he didn't like her.
u2ugly2nv chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
cool they live together.. now its easier for them to get together.. it sad that bella's dying.. maybe she will get a heart soon.
u2ugly2nv chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Man, this is my kind of story... I love it.. keep up the good work...
Night script chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
I vote on the Mike showing up at the track tomorrow but I must say that I wish the others don't find out about her condition yet...
asf134 chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
this was so cute!
dare2beDAZZLED chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
definately have mike show up, and give us some more of jealous eddie. that's always fun to read about! keep up the good work and i can't wait for more!

BB123
ConqueredKing chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
i think they need to know about her condition, maybe they see bella taking her pill and want to know what it is and why she takes them

crow