Reviews for Sharing a Family
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Snape the new Dark Lord with his Inner Circle of two! ")
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I love that Ron was the one to know what was bothering Draco and Harry. I also love how Snape handled it.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Aww! Enjoyed it, as usual!
emma94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
oo love these little ficlets! threy r soo cute and funny!

I a;ways like a harry draco friendship
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh, I love these three! :D Whether they're shown as young adults being good friends with Severus... or just like this here, young and acting like brats with their beloved Sevvy- they'll always be CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! ;D
Oatmeal Raison chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Poor Snape, dosen't he realise that when you're dealing with children your clothes will never be snot-free. As always, great story!
siriachan chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
aww i just love snape in this one 3
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
love it
PoisonsOrchid chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Now if you'll excuse me, I believe that I'm going to tell my mother that we need to have tea and biscuits often! Loving this more by the second,

PoisonsOrchid
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh, i love this, they're both jealous
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"I am not a rubber bone! "

"I will not be made a mockery of,"

"I have obviously been the cruelest person in your lives. I deserve punishment for the ways I've tortured you."

"You will have to learn to share me. I suspect it will not be easy, and there will be hurt feelings – and possibly sore bottoms – before you learn the best way forward. "

And I loved the tee and biscuits in the end!
FallenAngelFromAbove chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
What's more to say than THIS IS AMAZING! Snape is made to look like the bad guy at first and then the good one and the "tea and biscuits" part cracked me up! I can imagine a second year Draco and Harry whimper in fear thinking that they would be thrashed by the man they love the most!
Farandole chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
The way you write Severus Snape, is just... evil. I love him! I'll have to see if that works with my kids. lol

Thanks again for another great installment. I hope you write more soon. Can't wait to read the next one.
ShelbzieSue chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Next Sequel!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well done Sev! He is really starting to act like a parent. Thanks for sharing.