Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
KrixLight chapter 18 . 6/18
so glad to have come across this. thank you so much for sharing. there was many times i wanted to stop because it was getting too long, but I'm glad i finished. this is one of the best fics I've ever read. I cannot express in words how beautiful the writing is. the style, plot, use of different points of view, character development, scenic description, and so much more. there was a couple of typos throughout, but it didn't deter from the story since that is a common occurrence on the fanfics. i loved ur note at the end about why you ended there. i was going to ask about the confrontation with lucius, but with that note, I'm very satisfied with how u ended it. thanks again for taking me on this wonderful journey. i look forward to reading more of your works.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 6/18
i was almost expecting a case conference #3 from draco's friends. but this make better sense given how you talked about the differences between Harry and Draco's friends in past chapters.
KrixLight chapter 1 . 6/18
i struck gold with this fic. beautiful plot and wonderful writing. i love how descriptive it is
Terry chapter 18 . 6/14
I loved this book. It was both complex and unique in storyline. The end was great relieving the tension throughout the story simply and effectively. There are many unresolved events that have been foreshadowed in the story. Will there be a sequel?
Callie Epperson chapter 18 . 6/9
This is one of two favorite Drarry stories I've every read. Especially wonderful considering you say you didn't do well in English in school.

I do take issue however with one word, used twice in this story, in such a way that it jolted me out of the narrative each time. This word is of course 'profane'. Either you don't understand the meaning of the word, which means godless or secular, or the whole beauty of this story is called into question. If Draco's love is truly profane, then it is without the spiritual connection that I read into the rest of the story. Change this word in both places to something like 'sublime' and your story will be perfect.
KiwiSaladFace chapter 18 . 5/21
An author mentioned this story in their bio, and I just had to search it and read it, and am I ever glad I did. This was so much fun to read, and I while I have no idea if you even come on here anymore, yet alone read these reviews still, I just wanted to thank you for contributing this to the Harry Potter archives. This is probably one of the oldest stories I've read and it's so abstract that you had no knowledge as to how the series was going to end when writing this.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 18 . 1/12
This story was amazing to read. I've never had a story that made me cry and smile and enjoy like this one has. I've personally struggled with depression in my own life and to see it displayed so well from both perspectives was heart-wrenching but beautifully done. You have such a way with words that I'm still reeling from reading this story. I seriously cannot have spent the past 6 hours reading this any better. I don't know if I could read this again anytime soon because I really don't like crying but it was amazing to read and to feel so deeply. And I know that one day I will be reading it again. Thank you so much for writing this.
Pandoroshi chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
LOVE IT! I really really love this story. Really. Draco and harry were soo cute! And ron and hermione...hilarious, really. I really would have liked to keep reading. About the upcoming battles,about the come of lucius(even though i know draco will stay with harry duh). Are you really really sure about not writing a sequel? I mean you certainly have the material. Anyway I really liked it and you are really a good writer! Thanks so much for sharing!
thehpfan123 chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Amazing story! You are a wonderful writer. I loved it. :)
Drarrygirl chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Aidan, loved this fic! It's tied for my all time favorite fanfiction with Checkmate by Naadi. I just wish there were a sequel; I could live forever with your Harry and Draco. All the best, and God bless!
Cameronr19 chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Very well written for your first story! I really enjoyed it!
hopelessfreakz chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
pls make sequel... this one is so gooood!
Ashinia chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Loved it!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
That was a lovely story, although I wish that you would have written a sequel that spoke about the coming battles and conflicts to come. I understand your wish to have the story focus on the relationship between the two of them, but also found that the extent to which you highlighted the details of the coming conflict left an anticipation for a longer plotline. If you had not added in details about the ministry being taken over or lucius discovering the headmaster's deception and instead just kept rhe coming conflict as a vauge but urgent overtone to the story, as you did while they were in the hospital wing, then I think that the story could have ended without any expectations for the reader with the absence of any deatheater battles, etc. It leaves too many figurative strings left behind. Like a painting where you only see part of the picture. Other than how you chose to end it I thought that the story was excellent
the starrose chapter 18 . 12/7/2015