Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
Articuno chapter 12 . 6/21
I can't believe Ron and Hermione got past Pomfrey.
Articuno chapter 7 . 6/20
I really love this chapter. Awesome job!
Articuno chapter 3 . 6/19
That book is hilarious. Such a great chapter!
Maja chapter 18 . 6/4
Hi! I've just read through this story, and I loved it. Months ago I was looking for something new to read here and I saved a lot of different fics for later. Just last week I found this one and thought: have I read this one or not? I opened it and found that I hadn't read it yet. You are a fantastic writer and I loved every word of this fic. I don't know if I have read anything written by a male before on this website, but if this was the first story by a male writer I am duly impressed by it and by you. Thank you so much for writing it! I know I'm a few years late since you wrote this when I was about twelve and now I am 25.
I hope you get this message and smile about this story again.
Much love to you
/Maja
anders1972 chapter 18 . 5/23
It is a very good story. I liked the psychological aspect the most. Although the "Draco Angst" at the end felt a bit too long.
I would have liked to read a continuation of this one!
Anders
Great story thank you
BORING
Ron is stupid funny! ;)
I love draco babbles
Cyss Darko chapter 18 . 3/28
I really have no words to describe how much I loved this story. Like an everything. It's simplicity is what makes it unique.
And for that... It really beats the ball out off the park.
English is not my first language so I apologize for my lack off words and the errors you might found.
And actually a good story like this one. Leaves you speechless.
windday chapter 18 . 3/25
Tu fic es hermoso. Es inteligente y sensible y el final está en el lugar preciso para ser ominoso y esperanzador al mismo tiempo. En mi opinión, eso lo hace perfecto.
Gracias por el placer.
TanishaBear chapter 18 . 3/25
So I can't say anything that hasn't already been said- I LOVE THIS. I'm new to Drarry and I've decided my favorites are Hogwarts fics. This is beautiful and I feel like it is completely in character and just great. I couldn't help but see everyone's meetings like they came straight out of the books and movies. I also left my first ever review and I've read fanfic since I discovered Sherlock, so yknow YEARS ago!

Seriously wonderful job, I'm off to read more of your works! :)
HareDray chapter 18 . 2/28
This is the best fanfic I've ever read, it deserves to be canon.
HareDray chapter 6 . 2/28
I know I'm reading this fourteen years too late, but I just want to say this fic is amazing, and I simply adore the lengths of the chapters, wish there were more.

DRACO 4 HARRY indeed.
Clairissa chapter 18 . 2/20
loved it . loved it very much
2,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »