Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 18 . 1/12
This story was amazing to read. I've never had a story that made me cry and smile and enjoy like this one has. I've personally struggled with depression in my own life and to see it displayed so well from both perspectives was heart-wrenching but beautifully done. You have such a way with words that I'm still reeling from reading this story. I seriously cannot have spent the past 6 hours reading this any better. I don't know if I could read this again anytime soon because I really don't like crying but it was amazing to read and to feel so deeply. And I know that one day I will be reading it again. Thank you so much for writing this.
Pandoroshi chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
LOVE IT! I really really love this story. Really. Draco and harry were soo cute! And ron and hermione...hilarious, really. I really would have liked to keep reading. About the upcoming battles,about the come of lucius(even though i know draco will stay with harry duh). Are you really really sure about not writing a sequel? I mean you certainly have the material. Anyway I really liked it and you are really a good writer! Thanks so much for sharing!
thehpfan123 chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Amazing story! You are a wonderful writer. I loved it. :)
Drarrygirl chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Aidan, loved this fic! It's tied for my all time favorite fanfiction with Checkmate by Naadi. I just wish there were a sequel; I could live forever with your Harry and Draco. All the best, and God bless!
Cameronr19 chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
Very well written for your first story! I really enjoyed it!
hopelessfreakz chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
pls make sequel... this one is so gooood!
Ashinia chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
Loved it!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
That was a lovely story, although I wish that you would have written a sequel that spoke about the coming battles and conflicts to come. I understand your wish to have the story focus on the relationship between the two of them, but also found that the extent to which you highlighted the details of the coming conflict left an anticipation for a longer plotline. If you had not added in details about the ministry being taken over or lucius discovering the headmaster's deception and instead just kept rhe coming conflict as a vauge but urgent overtone to the story, as you did while they were in the hospital wing, then I think that the story could have ended without any expectations for the reader with the absence of any deatheater battles, etc. It leaves too many figurative strings left behind. Like a painting where you only see part of the picture. Other than how you chose to end it I thought that the story was excellent
the starrose chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Nice story
the starrose chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Oh my god! This story is hilarious. I'm cracking up too much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I haven't even read any of the books...
JDTEA chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Another fan writer I enjoy mentioned this stir so I had to read it. It was absolutely wonderful and I definitely got teary at the end! It could t have been anymore perfect. I loved it!
Articuno chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
I can't believe Ron and Hermione got past Pomfrey.
Articuno chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
I really love this chapter. Awesome job!
Articuno chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
That book is hilarious. Such a great chapter!
2,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »