Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
hopelessfreakz chapter 18 . 1/7
pls make sequel... this one is so gooood!
Ashinia chapter 18 . 1/4
Loved it!
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
That was a lovely story, although I wish that you would have written a sequel that spoke about the coming battles and conflicts to come. I understand your wish to have the story focus on the relationship between the two of them, but also found that the extent to which you highlighted the details of the coming conflict left an anticipation for a longer plotline. If you had not added in details about the ministry being taken over or lucius discovering the headmaster's deception and instead just kept rhe coming conflict as a vauge but urgent overtone to the story, as you did while they were in the hospital wing, then I think that the story could have ended without any expectations for the reader with the absence of any deatheater battles, etc. It leaves too many figurative strings left behind. Like a painting where you only see part of the picture. Other than how you chose to end it I thought that the story was excellent
the starrose chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Nice story
the starrose chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Oh my god! This story is hilarious. I'm cracking up too much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I haven't even read any of the books...
JDTEA chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Another fan writer I enjoy mentioned this stir so I had to read it. It was absolutely wonderful and I definitely got teary at the end! It could t have been anymore perfect. I loved it!
Articuno chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
I can't believe Ron and Hermione got past Pomfrey.
Articuno chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
I really love this chapter. Awesome job!
Articuno chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
That book is hilarious. Such a great chapter!
Maja chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
Hi! I've just read through this story, and I loved it. Months ago I was looking for something new to read here and I saved a lot of different fics for later. Just last week I found this one and thought: have I read this one or not? I opened it and found that I hadn't read it yet. You are a fantastic writer and I loved every word of this fic. I don't know if I have read anything written by a male before on this website, but if this was the first story by a male writer I am duly impressed by it and by you. Thank you so much for writing it! I know I'm a few years late since you wrote this when I was about twelve and now I am 25.
I hope you get this message and smile about this story again.
Much love to you
/Maja
anders1972 chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
It is a very good story. I liked the psychological aspect the most. Although the "Draco Angst" at the end felt a bit too long.
I would have liked to read a continuation of this one!
Anders