Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
I am sorry to say that I haven't reviewed the previous chapters of this book. I really should have, but I was too 'caught up in the magic', you could say.

What I really love about this story is the honesty and innocence of it, and also the true passion and attention to detail you have shown through your words. You have created a tale of sound reasoning, with humour and romance, sorrow and intelligence. I was lead on a journey into the hearts and minds if the characters in this tale, and you made them so believable that I could find no fault. I also found the pure Britishness of your words highly enjoyable, as they are so inkeeping with the Britishness of the Harry Potter books themselves. It is the little things that really ice this litarary cake- the upper class pet names, "Harry old boy",that are so inkeeping with Draco's background, and the seemingly effortless conjuring of tea things of Dumbledore, along with the little games he plays with his staff, the beverage game being my favourite.

Please c
Ninahavoc chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Totally Awesome!
Filthy Absinthe chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
I'm really going to miss those characters, they were very touching.

A wonderful Drarry story, if you'd ask me :) I enjoyed every moment of it.
KleineZiege chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
.Dieu!

My English skills unfortunately don't allow me to express like I'd wish how your story touched me. But I can't decently leave this page without trying, at least to deeply thank you. So I beg your pardon if it's faltering or not very comprehensible...

I became addictive to Unthinkable Thoughts as soon as I began to read Chapter 1. I'm glad you already finished it when I began because I would have gone mad waiting for the follow to come...

I hadn't felt such emotions reading a book for long and it's obviously the first it happens in reading a fanfic. Your way of writing seems to me so beautiful, although I certainly haven't caught all the subtlety of what I read. The end is nice and I appreciate that it left us the possibility to imagine a continuation by ourself. I would have like if Draco hadn't lost all his "venom" so suddenly because I love that part of the character, I mean, that he has always been so quick at repartee and so. But anyway, you stay close to all characters and it's wonderful, perfect and I can't see what to say anymore.

Merci, Merci, Merci !

Now it's finish and I have to go out of Harry Potter's world again and return to real life. How hard.

Clemence

PS : I wish you continue to write ! What an enjoyable experience it must have been to write this...
3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Your a very good writer who says they weren't very good at English. I wish you would write more. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of work. Thanks for a brilliant read.

Katie
MediumOrchid chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
You have written this story so long back, amazing! A beautiful story. I can't imagine how much you have worked out everything in this fic. I mean I doubt the 5th, 6th or 7th book were out yet, and it was nice to see what Harry Potter could have been. If only Harry and Draco were meant to be :')

It pained to read about Sirius though, after knowing what actually did happen to him. Otherwise, great story! Loved it! :)
Jessica chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
All I can say is thank you. Thank you for this wonderful story.
clevercookie94 chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
This story would have to be one of the best Drarry fanfics that I have read (and I have read a few!). You have captured the characters perfectly. Thankyou for writing this! Congratulations on such a good story! Although I am sad that it ended where it did, at least I can use my own imagination to know what will happen next! You have inspired me to attempt my own Drarry fanfic. Thankyou so very much for this brilliant piece of writing.
TheMagicRemains chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
I've waited until the end to review, even thug h you won't see this.

This is the best I've ever read, and I've read so many. This was absolutely perfect, and I think you endlessly for writing it.

I loved every bit, from the beginning, all the way until the last author note on the last chapter.

This has taken me several days to read, and I feel like it's definitely a part of my live now. I'll never forget it. I think that now that I've read this, I'll read other stories about the war and Draco's father, and I'll pretend this is the back story to it all, this is how it began. Thank you so much for this. I love it. This is truly a gift. Thank you.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Fantastic story! I was really, really good. I basically read it in one day it was so great! I thought that the situation you put the characters into was really unique in a lot of ways and very well done. Brilliant work!
macadoodle3 chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
This was a complete privilege to read. It's a shame you've only posted one story. I'm sad it's over. Very, very sad. ;)

luvs and hugs,

kenzie
puzzypower chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
Aidan, that was truly an amazing accomplishment! You have captivated me from the first paragraph and continued to do so throughout the story. You have made me forget that I was reading a piece of fanfiction, but brought me back to JKR's world without a glitch; from the inner workings of Harry's mind, to Dumbledore's excentricity in tea-pouring, and Snape's greasy unpleasantness. Every bit of the way, I was at Hogwarts with them, my heart in shambles with them, my joy soaring to the sky with them.

I give you my deepest thanks for allowing me to follow these two boys and get a glimpse of your talent. Keep writing. Whatever you do, keep writing.
ChrisCriss chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
THis is a very special - VERY special - story.

And it is now 10 years old as I tread it. (I just finished on Thanksgiving Day 2011, and wow!)

I REALLY do not understand how you could not write more. It is certainly in you.

PLEASE let us have more!

You owe it -not to me, not to us the fans - but to YOURSELF!
columcille chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
Aidan, you wrote this many years ago. But it has become a Drarry classic. Reviewed by thousands! You never wrote anything again. Just "Unthinkable Thoughts"... Do you ever look at this site, I wonder - read these reviews? What have you been doing over the past 9-10 years? I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you know how much pleasure this has given so many readers. I like to read through the reviews myself - people from all over the world, some struggling with the English language, who have all got so much from "Unthinkable Thoughts" - it's very touching, a powerful tribute to your creativity. A great achievement!
Manon chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
Oh. Oh. I loved this fic. I so loved it. I would wish and plead for a sequel if I didn't think it'd be useless. Thank you ever so much for writing this, I love your Draco, and Ron, and the relationship Harry has with his friends. I've always felt the books lacked in this, but now you gave it to me. So thank you. Keep on writing.

Manon