Reviews for Unthinkable Thoughts
emma chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Great fic. Hope to read more soon. :)
shindo chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
! hahaha this is awesome! and..and...SEAMUS WAS IN IT *dies happy* and the wand thing and and *blinks* I'm soooo verbally coherant tonight. *rolls eyes* anyyyyway, I love it! and I can't wait til chp 2! woohoo! heh that rhymed O_o *smacks self*
Zeilya chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Hey! The story is great! Can't wait for the next chapter .

Draco rules!
SRI Queen chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Okay, I think I've already reviewed, and I'm not sure if it was lost or anything, but I just wanted to tell you AGAIN how much I love this story. It's almost obsessive. And yes, I'm not completely oblivious to what that says about me as a person. You MUST post the next chapter soon. Unless you were just teasing us when you said 'more soon'? Wow... that's an upsetting thought. So upsetting that I think that I'm going to have to stop here.
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Thanks for the explanation at the end, 'cos I thought the site was crashing again when I couldn't find your name in the authors directory! (It didn't help that I couldn't remember what the fic was called either, just the key points about the wand!) I'm glad to see that this is back (though not all of it, grrrrr!) and can't wait for the next bit! On one of the other parts, you said you needed a beta? This still true or not? Anyway, KEEP WRITING! This is brilliant!

(Oh, and yes Cali, some boys really are as open as that, I have been allowed to sit in on conversations (which is INCREDIBLY disturbing, lol) and they don't tend to keep too many secrets!)
Cali chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Hello! *does first-review-dance*

This is one of the best slash-fics I've ever read, and I can't believe this is your first fic! You make the word 'newbie' an honourary titel. The fics handles Harry in a good way- not ignoring the things that has happened in his past, like some 5th year-fics do. Onto the wee matters: Do boys really talk about...*blushes*..you know...in that way? Blimey, makes me wish I was boy. ;) Nice characterisation, everybody seemed in character. You wrote the matter i hand (no pun!) gracefully, without getting too squicky. Also: Love your Neville. Love him. Can't wait to meet Draco, and see how you're handling him!
2,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164