Reviews for Saving a Friend
AbyssBlackness chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That's pretty offensive to refer to people who have mental illness as 'crazy.' Even if its in the context of the story and Snape was trying to correct Harry it still seems like you were saying it indirectly. I do hear voices occasionally, but it doesnt mean that ive lost my mind. They're just something thats there that I have to cope with.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
! ***ing swear words, that's proper Pratchetees ")
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Wonderful simply wonderful. I love that the issue of the Chamber of Secrets was solved so early in the school year, I do have to ask what month is this taking place? I know it's before Halloween as that is when Mrs. Norris was petrified so when did this happen?
violetdusk12 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I love this story soooo much! Thank you.
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Two words: Accio diary!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
My favorite part was Ron's flooing home. "Hi Mum, I need a chicken, fighting a basilisk, gotta go!" ...Molly's reaction must have been priceless. I kind of wish you had detailed Ginny's recovery in the story. Definitely enjoyed this installment, though.
Mazabm chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Me being me 4 years later am going to ask for a continuation of the series but me also being me am going to congradulate you for being able to give an good ending to this adorable little series. It shows love amd caring and a bond between Harry and Severus. Hermione and Ron are really good chars here and Draco . . . He is turly a work of art. Great job and happy writing.

Me
wolfsrainrules chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
XDDDD Haha!

He slipped and fell into the chamber. Thats kinda funny.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
love it
PoisonsOrchid chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
You will be the death of me honestly! Another amazing tale and an ending that J.K Rowling, if she had cast Severus in the role you have, would probably want herself! Your victim,

PoisonsOrchid
Laura chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
This last chapter made me cry. I'm not sure whether you realise this Hestia, but it is horrible what years of abuse can do to a person and how long the effects can last. Even after years and years, it may be difficult to deal with criticism, but even more difficult to deal with praise, being loved and being told that one is good enough for whom he or she is. This chapter is so touching, so confronting and so easy to generalise to any situation that I will not likely forget it.

Thank you.
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Loooool! I laughed tears reading the dialogue with the basilisk.
jada951 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
what a novel approach to the the basilisk & discrediting Tom.

ShelbzieSue chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
the next Sequel
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Here's hoping that Albus actually _remembers_ to give Draco those twenty points-how very convenient that the points to the Gryffindors are being awarded now, while the much smaller amount to the Slytherin has to wait. And possibly wait some more. Neat chapter.

As for Hermione Granger and the chicken, I think the item being Imperiused actually has to have a brain to have it count as an Unforgivable...

And here's hoping that Snape isn't punished for daring to take better care of Harry than Dumbledore does.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »