Reviews for Saving a Friend
I haven’t read any preceding stories, but am very uncomfortable with this one. Obviously Snape is his guardian, so what does he do? Give an emotionally abused child the 'hardest whalloping he's ever had'. A spanking can have a purpose, but striking a child out of anger or fear, much less an abused child, is so wrong I can't even find the words to express it properly.
tinymerlady chapter 5 . 3/2
This is fabulous I almost peed my pants when I heard snakes version of the events. Hermione is badass come with me or I'll pluck you bald I'm dying. Really well-written and funny
Rez chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
That's one way to deal with the basilisk. I have generally enjoyed most of this series and I'm pleased that Snape now has all three Gryffindors as unofficial apprentices, each in their own field. I'm also pleased with Draco's slow but undeniable part of silver shadow to the golden trio. Thank you for the story. KTN
AbyssBlackness chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That's pretty offensive to refer to people who have mental illness as 'crazy.' Even if its in the context of the story and Snape was trying to correct Harry it still seems like you were saying it indirectly. I do hear voices occasionally, but it doesnt mean that ive lost my mind. They're just something thats there that I have to cope with.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
! ***ing swear words, that's proper Pratchetees ")
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Wonderful simply wonderful. I love that the issue of the Chamber of Secrets was solved so early in the school year, I do have to ask what month is this taking place? I know it's before Halloween as that is when Mrs. Norris was petrified so when did this happen?
violetdusk12 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I love this story soooo much! Thank you.
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Two words: Accio diary!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
My favorite part was Ron's flooing home. "Hi Mum, I need a chicken, fighting a basilisk, gotta go!" ...Molly's reaction must have been priceless. I kind of wish you had detailed Ginny's recovery in the story. Definitely enjoyed this installment, though.
Mazabm chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Me being me 4 years later am going to ask for a continuation of the series but me also being me am going to congradulate you for being able to give an good ending to this adorable little series. It shows love amd caring and a bond between Harry and Severus. Hermione and Ron are really good chars here and Draco . . . He is turly a work of art. Great job and happy writing.

Me
wolfsrainrules chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
XDDDD Haha!

He slipped and fell into the chamber. Thats kinda funny.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
love it
PoisonsOrchid chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
You will be the death of me honestly! Another amazing tale and an ending that J.K Rowling, if she had cast Severus in the role you have, would probably want herself! Your victim,

PoisonsOrchid
Laura chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
This last chapter made me cry. I'm not sure whether you realise this Hestia, but it is horrible what years of abuse can do to a person and how long the effects can last. Even after years and years, it may be difficult to deal with criticism, but even more difficult to deal with praise, being loved and being told that one is good enough for whom he or she is. This chapter is so touching, so confronting and so easy to generalise to any situation that I will not likely forget it.

Thank you.
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Loooool! I laughed tears reading the dialogue with the basilisk.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »