Reviews for Some Like It Hot
foreverlastingwords chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I'm going to have to say, MORE PLEASE!
mash4077fan chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
that was good!

so romantic :)

Loved the H/M in it! (of course)
Etcher-Sketcher chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I've only read the first two chapters so far, but I love it! Can completely sympathize with Margaret: 1) I'd hate to have to give up my privacy too, and 2) aren't perfect people just annoying? Especially when they show you up?

"The woman was wearing full makeup, and she wasn't sweating!"

No wonder Margaret keeps saying to herself that she's going to have a hard time liking this new nurse. But my favorite line (so far) has to be: "Someone tall, dark, and handsome, with dazzling eyes...who could make her drown in the shower." Love that! So many great lines in this story. And I'm one of those sappy Hawk/Margaret romance pushers. Keep up the good work.
Dana Katherine chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Ooh...candies definitely! I really liked this ending, and how the title played into it and all. Great job! I hope you feel better soon!
beahawk chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Candies definitely - a huge box full :-D

"I can't shut my heart off and order it to stop beating."

What a wonderful line.

So glad that BJ and Ali came to the right decision and it was good the way you got the reader thinking towards the end that they might have come to the wrong one - well this reader anyway:)

Excellent stuff my friend and I hope you feel better very soon.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it! You did a great job!
CanonAntithesis chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
Candies - lots of candies. Nice ending, but I'm surprised and pleased that Allie and BJ were able to work things out and I look forward to any other stories from you.
Paulina'sHM chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
This was a great story. I loved the Ali/BJ thing and of course, I loved the HM :-)
GetOnTheIce chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
Flames?

Candies?

None of it!

it is:

Lucky Girl you didn't let BJ do it again!

:) lol

Naw - it is a very cute story, full of surprises and very well written! Really! Liked it very much and I hope, you and your computer are well again!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Wow. You're doing a wonderful job with this story so far! Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more!
beahawk chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
"A long pointy thing stuck in to your beautiful body." LOL

Well I know what Hawkeye would like them to do when they are finally left along and I think Margaret feels the same way. Very good chapter. I think you got Hawkeye's reaction on seeing BJ just right although I can sense harsh words later on :)

My favorite part of the chapter was Margaret and Alicia's conversation. Alicia has only made the one mistake - or maybe she only almost made it - and she feels as bad as Margaret does about all the men she went with for the wrong reasons. Just shows how different people can be.
CanonAntithesis chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
thanks for the update. your characters are very believable - real problems, real feelings.
Symphonyofdisaster chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Killer story...not much else to say but hurry up with the posting hehehe...ya can't leave us hangin
MonAlice chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I'm finally connected again.

And this one is a cliffy.

What's up with Margaret? I mean she can't be pregnant, can she? :P
Dana Katherine chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Oh no, Margaret. What ever will happen? And BJ, will he ever recover from the guilt? I can't wait to see.