Reviews for Finding a Home
HarrySeverusfan chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I know you said this was the last one... But could you pretty please with Severus Tobias Snape/Alan Rickman and his potions/hotness on top write more for the other years?
Rez chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
That was a satisfying end to the series. I'm pleased with Snape's handling of the situation, and Draco's plea in Harry's behalf. I don't like Dumbledore's meddling, especially since he probably already knew Snape would take Harry for the summer hols. Heaping unnecessary stress on an abused child is terrible. Thank you for the story. KTN
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
oh Harry!
indanthrene-gecko chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
I love these. :) Thanks for writing them.
witherwings1972 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
wow I just loved this series of stories. Very well done.
The arithmancer chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Brilliant set of stories, would love more!
kitty chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
What no more? Awwww.
Capp'n chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
I only wished there was some way for Snape to save Draco from abusive family as well. Besides that,
I really like the series.
maddie chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
This series is simply marvellous! You describe their feelings so well! I'm in love! Please, please write more! 3 3 3
Amanthya chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoyed this series, from the characterizations to the pacing. I think you captured everyone well (including that idiot Dumbledore), and showed what could have been. This series is now a favorite, and sure to be reread many a time. Thanks for sharing. : )
Selande chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I definitely enjoyed reading this little series! Snape was absolutely perfect. Always telling himself he wasn't doing nice or caring things. I love it! The kids were done very well too. I really liked how they were turning out.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful! All these stories are now in my Favorites along with you, the Author!
Well done!
MelJ
Dutchgirl84 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Love the stories and hope to read many more sequels :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This is wonderful! I am very glad that Snape was able to find a way of punishing Harry without the spanking.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I absolutely LOVE Severus' reaction to what he told Harry, I am a bit surprised he didn't consider cursing him. You surprised me very much with that last sentience though.