Reviews for Finding a Home
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/20
This is wonderful! I am very glad that Snape was able to find a way of punishing Harry without the spanking.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20
I absolutely LOVE Severus' reaction to what he told Harry, I am a bit surprised he didn't consider cursing him. You surprised me very much with that last sentience though.
mandancie chapter 5 . 4/3
oh my goodness! these were awesome! :) I so loved all the stories to this and their respective sequels. :)
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
you should write a story about the rest of his years. i think they would be really great. i loved these stories. thank you for writing them for. :)
violetdusk12 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Loved!
Algor Nox chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Or, here's a novel idea: moves the Dursley's to fucking Hogwarts!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Please wtie more-I love what you have written and where you are going with this!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
I'm so sad that you're out of sequels. Please write more!
Haruchan-chan chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Really enjoyed this series.
dorothy chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
such a truly delightful set of stories! this is my second time reading them all, and I enjoyed them just as much the second time around. i love your depiction of snape - you somehow manage to hit the perfect balance of snark and caring - truly one of my favorite characterizations of him i have encountered.
thank you!
Lesdel1998 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Love your storys! I know you haven't published anything since 2008 but I would LOVE to see a sequel to this.
emma94 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
awww this is cute awsome wee series!

U kno a one shot or other ficlet about Sirius finding out about harry and snapes new situation would be an interesting read...?
Irene chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
This is so good. Please make another sequel about harry and snape in the summer. :)
Youre a great writter :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Yes, that has been truly enjoyable. :) The series was great! I wish there were more though... Maybe some sequel about Harry's 13th birthday? Maybe Severus could give him the best present of all and adopt him as his son legally. :D

LOL

If you ever do continue with more... I hope Draco would be able to get away from his father as well. ;)
SubRosa7 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this whole series, thank you so much!