Reviews for Finding a Home
witherwings1972 chapter 5 . 9/2
wow I just loved this series of stories. Very well done.
The arithmancer chapter 5 . 8/9
Brilliant set of stories, would love more!
kitty chapter 5 . 7/17
What no more? Awwww.
Capp'n chapter 5 . 6/8
I only wished there was some way for Snape to save Draco from abusive family as well. Besides that,
I really like the series.
maddie chapter 5 . 2/24
This series is simply marvellous! You describe their feelings so well! I'm in love! Please, please write more! 3 3 3
Amanthya chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoyed this series, from the characterizations to the pacing. I think you captured everyone well (including that idiot Dumbledore), and showed what could have been. This series is now a favorite, and sure to be reread many a time. Thanks for sharing. : )
Selande chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I definitely enjoyed reading this little series! Snape was absolutely perfect. Always telling himself he wasn't doing nice or caring things. I love it! The kids were done very well too. I really liked how they were turning out.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful! All these stories are now in my Favorites along with you, the Author!
Well done!
Dutchgirl84 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Love the stories and hope to read many more sequels :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This is wonderful! I am very glad that Snape was able to find a way of punishing Harry without the spanking.
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I absolutely LOVE Severus' reaction to what he told Harry, I am a bit surprised he didn't consider cursing him. You surprised me very much with that last sentience though.
mandancie chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
oh my goodness! these were awesome! :) I so loved all the stories to this and their respective sequels. :)
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
you should write a story about the rest of his years. i think they would be really great. i loved these stories. thank you for writing them for. :)
violetdusk12 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Algor Nox chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Or, here's a novel idea: moves the Dursley's to fucking Hogwarts!