Reviews for Of radish earrings and spectrespecs
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Don't worry, you did Luna justice., what with her dancing in the leaves and being utterly Luna, calm and unpredictable. And George as well. It was good to see him grow to love her from thinking she was loony, than already admiring her. Also, it was good to see he didn't get influenced by her words from the start, but took time. Loves this.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Now you've made me love this pairing but I'm sure it's quite obscure :( I thought you captured Luna perfectly! I love how unusual she is, she is so refreshing to read! And I thought you wrote her and George together really well :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love thay Luna seemed wrong footed when George kissed her! Yet another wonderfully written piece, I'm starting to wish you still write stories bc sooner or later, I'm going to run out...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Amazing story! :-)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Aw, this was lovely. :)
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Aww! That was cute!
yay chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is adorable and plausible.
Karii chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
very sweet. i enjoyed this story very much. :) keep up the good work! 3
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Love it and my new fave couple!
i-love-george-weasley chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This story is so great! And it's pretty realistic, too. It could easily fit into the real HP series. I love it :)
kisilin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Your fic is cute and make me happy! I really like it!
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
wow this was a couple I would have never imagined but they seem so perfect for each other. I love it, keep up the amazing work.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Never thought about this pairing but it's cute :)
JinxedRonny chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I think you've captured both caracthers very good. And this pairing is adoreable!
LadyMoontime chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I simply LOVED this story. i read it twice. it was so swet!.

well done.