Reviews for Congratulations
LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Beautiful :-)
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww... *sniffly sniff* this was a very sweet one-shot. My eyes were watering at the end. I'm actually glad you have respect for Jacob. And I'm glad he finally found someone. *sigh* He needed that...

Anywho, truly awesome story. I loved it. Thanxs! :) :p ;)
EmmCee16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I love that song by Blue October! I automatically thought of Jacob and Bella and the reception too. You have a great writing style too. I really liked the story.
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*starts sobbing out of no where* Im holding the anger inside that you already finished this, and instead I'm going to- *rips chunk of hair out*

Too late. *sigh* I miss ya. As I said before, I haven't talked to you in... a long time.

Hope I can talk to you soon, as I said before Wedding Bells are soon to be ringing. And I might not be able to talk to you for a while. XD

- Samantha, Soon To Be Married
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
It made me cry... But I still loved it. In reality after reading that last book weither your a Edward/Bella fan or not you still feel really bad for Jacob right upi until you learn he imprinted on Renesme:)
TwilightFreak00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I am in was so well written. Bravo!
toughcookie11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
well that was sad... almost made me cry (and that doesn't happen very often)...
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
that was really sad him begging edward to let him hold bella one last time
TwlightatMidnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
_ loved it
catherine-moonlessnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
poor jake

amazing one shot !
The Musings of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I agree with you. I also found a new respect for Jacob.

And I totally loved the blond jokes! ;) He is so hilarious.

And at least he's not hurting any more, with the whole Nessie thing. :) Everyone's happy.

I love this little oneshot! ;)

maestman chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
another good work! I love your stories so much!
icefang7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
it was very good, thanks
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This really was good...I agree with you on some key points you made too. Jacob did not win, but he is forever apart of Edward and Bella life because the mutt did infact imprint with their daughter which creeps me out because he sees Bella when when he looks at Nessie. I don't like that aspect at all. Edward who at one time was his rival for his former loves affection is now is going to someday be his father in law? It is just too weird for me. I have only tolerated Jacob in the role as Bella's bff. Now that he is the boyfriend/lover/future son in law of their daughter who is a baby/child still despite her "different" is just too out there for me given the trios back ground and their experience together let alone the whole wolf/vampire history arch enemie thing. This story of yours however was incredibly well done and I wish IT had been done like this in the book! I would have tolerated things much better had it been done your way! For the record...the above ramblings are all just me spouting off...I was always about Edward and Bella, never did care for Jacob and still don't really. I didn't like breaking dawn even though what I wanted to have happen did. Edward and Bella married, she became a vampire and they are together eternally! Having said that, the book was a huge disappointment. Not my fav of the series, but am still a fan. Definately a fan of yours my friend!

29 | « Prev Page 1 2