Reviews for Untitled
irina chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
kkyyyaaaaaaa! .MORE!
Malcolmina chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Your characterization on Neji and Shikamaru is well done and very apt. Kudos on the slow development of their relationship, as it is possibly the hardest feat in a long fic, yet you have achieved it seemingly very naturally.

I have actually read the whole story, but this chapter (All my trials) was my favorite, as it contained the bathroom scene. The intensity of said scene is truly unbelievable -the image of Neji dropping his head on Shikamaru's shoulder was so vivid I had to let my inner romantic out for a while and simply imagine it.

Oh my, you made my heart go all pitter-patter.

Thank you for sharing, and completing, this story, reading it was truly a joy!
01LoVsTaR10 chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
Hahah. This is a great story. Looking forward for the next chap
Unchained Writer chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
Okay, loving the story so far. You've got a great tone/persona and the true personalities of the characters is definitely showing. You have that pinned. However, I have two discrepancies: you use names much too often. When you're only talking about one person between a paragraph or two, it's quite clear to only use pronouns. Using the name too often is repetitive. Also, I believe the word is 'kunoichi' not 'kuniochi'. I believe...not certain on that.

But, I do love where this is going. It's got an interesting plotline and you're one of the few writers who knows how to protray the characters correctly. Very nice, very nice. ;) Can't wait to read more.
Cousin It Likes Pie chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
-Fangirl squel- ! Ahh I just found this story and I love itD ShikaNeji is just pwah! And gosh this last chapter has made me happyD Ahh I love this story and I can't wait to see where you takeD
SQEEEEE chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
Yay! This got me hooked the whole night! Thank you! Please continue soon, I love ShikaNeji! :D
Theshakermaker chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
Oh nice fic! Long time i didn't read one about ShikaNeji and i found one incredibly good; yours! I like the idea that Shika and Neji are so in character, not OOC at all and that their relationship takes the time to be create like in real life.

some chapters are serious and some other fun and it's well balanced. The one when Neji was drunk was particularly funny! Nice!

I will follow what will come for sure!
brevityofwit chapter 16 . 3/21/2009
Wow. So I just did a marathon reading of all 16 chapters and now I can't quite see clearly but that's okay! This was fantastic! I really liked it. It was getting tense in the middle chapters but I was very, very happy to read this last one. I like the story and the tension you built up so nicely between the two. Great work.

Is there going to be more? I hope so!
Largely Inconsequential chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Amazing! Sugoi desu!

This is an amazing story, and I absolutely love it. It's so very long, and it has such depth and emotion to it that I was literally tearing up when Shikamaru was rejected and cheering when they got together!

Absolutely Amazing (once again),

Consciously Comatose
Sanee chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
-squeals!-

I'm so glad Neji was able to break through Shikamaru's defenses eventualy.
IndolentApathy chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
Um...I squealed x3!

I don't review much -obviously- but I love this fanfiction so much, and I'm glad to see you're still updating it!

This was great, I actually felt aggravated for Shikamaru. I like that you didn't make him give into Neji right away. He was upset, it wouldn't make sense to up and fall into his arms right away. Very nice.
albisss chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
'bout damn time! XD

It was a nice, well described path to romance, but I confess I was losing hope for this! XD

Anyway, it's all good now...
GoldxSilence chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
i luv it! i need more now!
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
A amazing! holy crap, you are a master, I'm grinning like a freaking loon over here! did you squeal even in the slightest while writing this? wow. I like that you made Shikamaru not only act like a child, but recognize it and not give a crap anyway. it's so something he would do. and I'm so glad you updated cause there aren't a whole lot of well-written stories in fanfiction land, but you definitely got one going on here, so yay! thank you for indulging me (and I guess you too...) but ya...see you next chapter, I hope!
Johanna-chan chapter 15 . 1/13/2009
This is very good, I love it! Keep on updating soon!