Reviews for The Harem
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 3/9
Hahaha .. I love this story! Oh Sasuke possessive teme! Hahaha ... death glares, broken arms .. And undecided .. Anyway, great story! _
YuukiAmaryllis chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is just a SUPER CUTE XD
Awww, I love it
Catier chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
lol. I love this story. It's hilarious!
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved the story 'specially the Sakura bashing! But I do have one complaint: "accidentally hit his propane." - Real sentence from your story and I'm pretty sure you ment prostate. If not that is really weird. I think you wrote the character of ino very well along with a few others. I like the idea of her being the knowing one.
mika-chan1994 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! The yaoi! The fujoshi-ism! The fangirlism! So wonderful! *:.。. o()o .。.:*
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Why is Naruto "SO UKE!"? From their personalities i'd think it be a battle for dominance between these two in a relationship.
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hahahaha

Funny! So funny!

Good job.

Hehe

I will cek your account for other story the..

c0c0ly chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hahahaha

Funny! So funny!

Good job.

Hehe

I will cek your account for other story the..

KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ho5x i love possessive sasuke!
AisleOfYew chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love to keep re-reading this story~!
And LOL, propane ;)
DENi-351430 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hahaha not bad 4 ur 1st yaoi. _ congrads! even i couldnt have done better so therfore i shall look out 4 ur future stories so good luck on them!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
random files from nowhere. XD
666snoopy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Haha, that was funny. No one can Naruto's arse besides Sasuke. Great job!
Stavi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I ADORED this story. It was so cute and lemony and... YAY! Great job!
miss-abarai chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
He began to pant as he felt another finger be added, scissoring and thrusting into him. He let out a sharp pleasured yelp as a third finger was added and accidentally hit his propane.

then the mansion exploded.