Reviews for The Comeback King Saga
Mentally Unstable User chapter 46 . 12/12/2011
This story was interesting. I love Henson's work and seeing it all thrown together in a story was similar to the first time I watched A Muppet Family Christmas.

Great work.
Yva J chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Sorry about the wait, I had a few days of real-life interlude coming in to make me nuttier than usual, thus my not posting the promised reviews.

I really liked the inclusion of Jareth as well as Cantus in this chapter. Two of my favorite characters are now here, and this really is getting good. I wonder where Mokey is, and what about that dream of hers? I know that all of this is connected, but how it is will be fun to read in later chapters.

Again my apologies for the time lapse between reviews.

~Yva
Yva J chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
This bit totally cracked me up. I couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes.

'Kermit paused in shock. “We have monsters and stuff walking around and she’s afraid of a rock star?”'

and this:

'He paused. “Look, I have to go … Homeland Security wants to talk to Crazy Harry again.'

OMG, those two bits had me laughing like crazy. Homeland Security and Crazy Harry...hahahah. Wonderful stuff you are writing here. I wonder how that bit will turn out. Hopefully Kermit will enlighten us.

The only thing constructive here is Junior usually calls his father 'Pa', not 'Daddy'...or am I mistaken? I could be. Still it's great, and Pa's wallowing in self-pity was great.

I loved the mention of Boober. He was always the gloom and doom, but there was always something endearing about him. Love how Pa Gorg relates to him. I did say I was going to do my chores...I'm just too lazy or easily distracted.

See ya for the next chapter. :)
Yva J chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
One more chapter before I head off to do the (ack) chores. ;) I take it the first bit to this chapter was from The Dark Crystal...which I watched but it had it's moments where I wasn't completely paying attention. Still, the whole outerworldly theme is really interesting since I am a 'geek' of sorts who likes some elements of Sci-Fi.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter, as with the last. I like Jenny's spitfire nature and how the executives were sitting around picking nits. It seems to me that you got the snarkyness of the entertainment industry down pat here.

Now about Gunge's nightmare. I wonder what that was about. Loved your characterization of Marjorey. Seems very spot on, and she's good in her 'oracaly' mood. I can't think of anything else to say, so I'm going to take care of the chores, and get back to the story after that's done. I am looking forward to more. :)
Yva J chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Finally, I am starting this story, and am more than determined to give you at least a little something for the hard work you put forth to write such an intense crossover. Writing in two universes is difficult, three is sometimes a pain, but keeping consistent with four...wow, that's really impressive.

I loved the beginning, Jenny and Sarah working together seems so perfect. Sarah's experiences and Jenny's are so parallel, their interest in theatre, fantasy, and the like. I do wonder what Jenny will say if she finds out about the Labyrinth and Jareth. I am really excited about seeing where they fit into the overall story. You really have a knack for this kind of story though.

I do recall speaking with you about Junior Gorg, though. I seem to recall discussing the inconsistencies between his 'facing the music' to see if he could become a great Gorg ruler, and then denouncing the crown. For some reason, I can see where there would be inconsistencies in that particular story and I am anxious to see how you are going to touch on these in this story.

As for the fraggles, they are so wonderfully in character. I could actually see Red reacting to Junior in that way you wrote, and then when you brought in Wembley and Gobo. They look as though they would be really fun to write. You've also managed to characterize the gorgs perfectly. Ma's 'Junior' is so in character, I could hear her voice as I was reading this. I mean, your writing here absolutely spot on.

Wow, it took me this long to start reading, and now I'm really excited about reading this. I'll try and get to chapter two today...I'm going to savor this story, but I will be making notes throughout about various aspects of it.

Stay tuned, this story is going to get some serious reviews from here. :)

Yva

Yva
fragglelover chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
What, only ONE review? Well, we'll fix that!

I really enjoyed your story, and how you laced several universes in Muppet-dom together. You obviously thought it through and put love into the work. So... yeah, good work!
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This is interesting, but you want to take up less time on descriptions of clothes. Also, you might like to make these descriptions a little more happenchance: It makes the story flow better.

Ex: