Reviews for Me Without You
dsaf asdf chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
ha...go vanelo...best pairing, and you've done alot of them, good ones at that...except there's that one, that's kinda, disturbing...but whatever!
Destatikai chapter 34 . 12/30/2008
Here's yet another of my "packaged" reviews XD

Desperate: Definitely was an action-packed one! You can just sense how desperate Vaan is, trying to talk to her but not knowing what he's saying, etc. Though serious, his "worried" thoughts were still a bit funny afterward [particularly, getting run-over by a wayward chocobo]. But the end was heart-melting ]

Kick: _
Feeny chapter 38 . 12/19/2008
*Flails*

This one shot was so adorable! and funny and E! *dies*

The whole scenario is just something Vaan and Penelo would get into, haha!

And the ending was just...E-E-E~ *dies*

And sorry for not reviewing the last chapter u.u I do that allot.

~Feeny
Harley McCoy chapter 38 . 12/18/2008
Good job. I can see how that prompt could pose some problems, but I think you integrated it into the story well. Using silence as the source of their inability to talk was funny and clever.
koalababay chapter 38 . 12/18/2008
aww they don't even have to say anything to know what the other person is saying! 3 that's so cute! they have a really special bond, i think. and you've done such a great job putting that into words w/ each and every one of your chapters! i love them all! ;D keep 'em coming!

-koalababay
Dove dubs chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
HE~

*hugs and squeals* You wrote Tongue! You really wrote Tongue! I can't even begin to express how made of sheer AWESOME that is!

*falls over laughing* They're both silenced! And with no echo potions on hand either. Nice going, Vaan. Haha, and I don't even know what the argument was about, but I think I'll side with Penelo, Vaan.

HAHAHA! Oh my gosh. The image of Vaan sticking his tongue out at Penelo is hilarious. Heck, Penelo stomping her foot is hilarious - hilariously cute, that is.

LOL! They both got fried by the yellow Flan. *dies of laughter* Vaan with an afro!

And *melts* So sweet when the made up. And Hurray for the mention of french kisses. Haha! Now do you see Vaan? How much more productive that was then sticking out your tongue.

*clasps hands* I LOVED IT! Thanks for sharing
Doctor Kiba chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
Aw, that is cute. I wish I could have conversations with other people with out talking. Curse my non-skilled-ness. Anway I adored this theme and of course your wonderful ability to keep Penelo and Vann in character! Until next time!
omegarulesall chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
this made me chuckle a bit at the end. keep up the great work.
ridorana.ao3 chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
...Aw, this was AS USUAL, cute. I never really thought of fighting without words, and this was an interesting take on it. The last part was the best.

/is slightly jealous of Penelo/ u3u;;
chiharu-tanaka chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
Lol! Tongue. A peculiar prompt - but you made great use of it! I could so imagine them like that. Who knew in silence they could still argue? Haha.
Dracorum chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
Aw...hooray for hand gestures and telepathy, lol.
Dracorum chapter 37 . 12/14/2008
LOL. That last bit had me rolling D Especially when I imagined the faces of Basch and Larsa!

I'm so glad I discovered your stories! Love the episodes about their kids...so cute!
ridorana.ao3 chapter 37 . 12/7/2008
...I absolutely love how you write Vaan. It makes him all the more ridiculously, irresistably adorable. :3 /squeal/
chiharu-tanaka chapter 37 . 12/6/2008
Aww! I was writing a prompt about getting sick, too. But this one is hilarious! I can totally imagine Vaan going delirious when he's ill.

Poor Penelo. I'm amazed Larsa and Basch could make sense of that letter, tho.

Keep it up! ;)
zettaSTUPID chapter 37 . 12/6/2008
I really like this chapter because it made me laugh the entire time with the drunk moogles and dancing chocobos!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »