Reviews for Me Without You
Federico de la Brena chapter 50 . 6/15/2009
dsaf asdf chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
Aw...I really didn't want you to finish with these, but if it had to end...well I must say THIS ending was absolutely wonderful.

Beautifully written really.
dsaf asdf chapter 49 . 6/14/2009
that was good!

it reminded me of playing the game, but more...INVOLVED you know?

Don't finish these...;)
ThrowawayAccThing chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
It's over already?

*sigh*

FF12 fanfic section won't be the same without these updates.

I love these prompts a lot. Seriously. You should do more of them. I'll be hoping and waiting. Keep writing!
ridorana.ao3 chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
"I don't want to imagine me without you."

...Made my heart jump. That says something.

What a journey these little drabblefics were. I didn't follow all of them, but whenever I wanted a good read, I always went to this. Thank you.
Harley McCoy chapter 50 . 6/13/2009
Awesome job. It was a wonderful story. I thought the ending was perfect. I like that the scene was set with the sun setting, as the story was. Nice parallel. Can't wait to see what you submit next.
Harley McCoy chapter 49 . 6/13/2009
Great chapter. I liked how you pose the constant fear of death. I like how she was so disgusted by the taste of the potions.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 50 . 6/13/2009
Oh the last sentence blew me away! X3 Vaan you're so sweet!

Lol, it kinda makes sense that the last prompt is short though. The 49th was deep in emotions, in a way, but the last one is just the perfect cherry on top of a wonderful sundae. :D

Congratulations on completing the prompt table! I may go off to read your ff7 ones now. (haha)
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 50 . 6/13/2009
Aww.. I've been reading this fic for quite some time now. This is the only FFXII fic that I have on my alert list since I'm not that into FFXII anymore. The reason why I kept this on my alert list is because it's a fic that never fails to impress me per chapter. It's kinda sad when I read that the last chapter would be short, but I take it back. The last line really won me. The oneshots were nice while they lasted~ thank you for giving us this amazing collection!
Dove dubs chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
*melts into goo* AW.

I have nothing to say. This was BEAUTIFUL! I loved the opening with them sitting on top of their airship and staring into the sunset. The way you described the scenery with the burst of warm toned colors was an amazing touch!

Haha. Oh Penelo, the What if game, eh? Its not good to linger on the past for too long.

*sighs happily* The ending was like stuffing my mouth with a huge bite of chocolate truffles. Vaan's answer was SOO SWEET! And the way you ended it with the title! That was beyond Epic. :D

Thanks for sharing. This has been a terrific journey to read through all 50 of your prompts. Hope this isn't the last of Vaan and Penelo's adventures. *winks*

DJ
devilin chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
Aw my gawd, that is such a perfect end. 5 stars :D
Dove dubs chapter 49 . 6/12/2009
*dies*

Oh my gosh, this piece was such a lovely summary of my experience in the Crystal. I felt like I would never get out and all those dead fiends and Necrophobes kept popping up out of nowhere and chasing me and I hated how there was only ONE blue crystal for the entire area. Gah! Horrid place.

Aw. Penelo does push herself too hard sometimes. And I loved the detail you put about how Penelo was over exerting herself just so she could gain a bit of her magic back. That is so her. I forget exactly what the action is called but I remember seeing it on the license board and thinking, 'Wow, what a nifty move.'

And Vaan was so sweet here - though I guess Penelo would beg to differ. Hehe. Even if they were down to their last few X-potions, Vaan probably wouldn't care and keep dumping the remaining bottles into Penelo's mouth until she was back at full health. You portrayed his worry here perfectly. :D

Thanks for posting,

DJ
captainelena chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
Aww! I just loved these last two prompts. Very cute. I loved how you ended it with the last one, with the "Me Without You" thing. It was a perfect ending. I loved all of these one shots and they will certainly be reread often, especially when I need that dose of Vaan/Penelo.
Dracorum chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
And that's a wrap!

Thanks for all the great stories I'm gonna stick by you for a long time, you can be sure of that!
omegarulesall chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
best ending ever. thank you for such a wonderful collection of oneshots.
372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »