Reviews for Me Without You
OveliaGirlHaditRight chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
OMG, I love you Laura, thank you so much (tear) you're the best! Wow, this was marvelous tee-hee! It does seem like Penelo isn't the nick name type. Especially since her parents named her Penelo, and well you know what I mean. Wow, this just made my day! And I love when Vaan kissed Penny LOL, just because she looked so cute when she was angry. Wow that was random, but so very Vaan. You did an amazing job with this prompt. You know it actually reminded me a tiny bit of my Vaan and Penelo story wen he kissed her. It was out of the blue in that one too. Wow, wow, wow. Haha, the whole part about the crazy merchant in lowtown was just hillarious. And I especially loved the line ""Ah, he'll get over it. He gets a piece of fruit that we paid for." Funniest thing I've read in along time. Wow, I thank you so much Laura, and an infinity of them at that. This was perfect, thank you, thank you, thank you. May the light deffinately guide you;) (tear)

Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Yeah! Gawd, this story is like a gift from the heavens. Seriously, it's a little oasis of random Vaan/Penelo that's well-written and grammatically correct. It's great!
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Wow. I really love this story. It's awesome. i can find no fault in it. Seriously! I'm so impressed. This is just really WOW. It's great. It is the epitome of awesomeness.
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
AW!
lucin chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
*squeals*

Oh you've posted another Vaanelo fic! They're so difficult to find, what with the growing collection of larsa/penelo fics out there, and even rarer to discover one that is decently written.

And i think you're absolutely spot on when you say Penelo never smiles for her own sake but for others. I think thats why im so in love with this pairing, shes so vulnerable but acts so strong and dear Vaan is always there, either with support or ..distractions with his stupid money making schemes.

keep this up. I'll be expecting more D
Destatikai chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
I've found you again! D

I've always wanted to do one of those 50-prompts, but I'm not quite sure I'll survive... I'd probably want to switch fandoms for different prompts, haha.

They're all lovely so far. My current favorite is "Shine" for its bittersweet take, but I really enjoyed "Tied" as well (though I can't quite picture Vaan cursing for some reason :shrugs:).
OveliaGirlHaditRight chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Don't worry about not replying yet;) Aw, this was so sweet. And quite a bit different than your usual writing style. Penelo really dosen't see her worth. And you're absolutely right. She dosen't smile for herself. She smiles for someone else. I love your reasoning behind why he never tell her that he's there when she thinks he's asleep. Haha and love that Reks always knew how to handle Penelo. For some reason I always thought penelo would have had a crush on him at first. And it's perfect when he realizes he can't be quiet anymore and holds her like Reks would, and at first she tries to push away. And Vaan's afraid he'll leave her. That really tied everything in. And as always you ended it perfectly. And you managed to get the word in here;) Keep up this pace and you'll be done in no time. Whoot! Keep them coming.

OveliaGirlHaditRight chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
It is usually Vaan's fault. No denying that;) I'm so in love with this pairing now. Wow, this was great. Vaan sure does have his ways. The argument between the 2 was so hillarious. Love the names you came up with tee-hee! And it seems Penelo also has her ways. Haha, love that Penelo called Vaan by that name later. You know Penelo's clothes do look like barmaid's. And I love her remark about if she ever decided to become one. And how they shouldn't talk about her clothes. Cracked me up so much! They are the perfect pair. After all this adventure is for a sky pirate and his partner;) Yay, 2 speed of light fast updates. Well please keep up the pace. I've said this a million times now! But update soon!

OveliaGirlHaditRight chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Yay, new chapter! And I made it through my first week of school. This even makes it better! I love how Penelo ran in the door so fast that Vaan didn't even notice her hair. And of course Vaan had lockpicks;)Hm... the mugging for some reason slightly reminded me of "She is the Sunlight." And I like how Penelo said she wasn't completely incompetent. It seemed to tie in the last chapter. Haha, chocobo. I knew Penelo wouldn't get that upset without a reason. And Vaan just couldn't notice the mistakes of the things he said. And you potrayed the idea of Penelo being angry with her mom for leaving her and the whole scenario very well, Penelo really dosen't seem right without longish hair.(Although I think it kind of was in the original XII, but then again she did have it up higher.) And once again LOVED the ending. You just get better and better hun. Amazing job *hugs* Update soon!
SaxyGirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Adorable! I was having such a crummy day at work until lunch time when I checked my e-mail and saw you had updated. This was exactly what I needed to brighten my day!
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
YES! FINALLY! A Vaan/Penelo one shot series, written wih prompts in Harry Potter Style! I'm sending you a high five via internet right now. THANK YOU! You just wrote my favourite coupling (well, after Rose and Scorpius) In a preffered style! YES! Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll be eagerly awaiting updates!
OveliaGirlHaditRight chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
OMG, that was so cute! Laura, you never cease to amaze me Wow, if the rest of the chapters are like this it'll be the best story like ever. Oh, wow. Dreams, it was a great choice to start this fic off with. I just love when Vaan drags her in by the arm(he des that a lot!) And of course when Pen's saying she's incompetent and couldn't get the food, so Penelo! And Vaan's speal about dreams and Penelo's reaction! It's so great when Vaan's like "what's wrong with you? You're never this distracted!" That is so true. And when you wrote how it was like the Strahl but different in knowing it was actually their ship was genius! But, I think my favorite part was "I need some navigation, from my navigator." I about died of of course you ended it perfectly. This was so perfect *hugs* Update soon!

372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25