Reviews for Me Without You
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 50 . 6/12/2009
SQWE, A SHORT ONE, BUT PERFECT AS ALWAYS, WHAT NEXT, ARE YOU GONNA DO ANOTHER PAIR FROM SQUARE ENIX?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 49 . 6/12/2009
UWE HE HE, AS GOOD AS ALWAYS, PERHAPS I SHOULD DO A REPLAY OF THIS GAME AGAIN,
dsaf asdf chapter 48 . 6/5/2009
Ha ha, I go away for a week, and when I first hop on my email I'm lucky enough to find a cute story waiting for me!

Once again, and as always, its adorable.

Keep up the good work! Thanks a bunch!
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 48 . 6/5/2009
Sorry that I haven't reviewed for a while! All those kids are so cute. It's so sad that the story's almost over! You've done a really god job. Keep up the good work!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 48 . 6/3/2009
Aww...these short stories never fail to make me say that. XD. Anyway, you only have two more prompts to go! It's amazing how you've written so much (and mine hasn't budged yet).

Great piece, and I'll be waiting for the next!
Feeny chapter 48 . 6/3/2009
Aah, the kiddies! I love your take on the kiddies!

This chapter was full of cute! Hee, I want to hold Baby Reks too!

And MYRO! SHE SPOKE SHE SPOKE! *Ish Happy*

And you updated this on the day my exams ended…It made that day even better~! *Huggles the fic*

(Sorry for the lacklustre review)

~Feeny
koalababay chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
AHH, this was so adorable! It's amazing...the emotion you capture in such short oneshots always astounds me. ((tears up uncontrollably)) I can't believe they're are only 2 left! ') It's bittersweet, really.

-koalababay
Dracorum chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
Squishy baby Reks! I wanna hold him too...

I'm gonna be sad when your prompts are all completed T.T
Dove dubs chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
*melts*

AW. AW. AW. Seriously. I'm reduced to no words. That, my dear, is how utterly and fantastically CUTE! this prompt is. I love the beginning and Bucco's comment on how Reks looks 'squishy.' All newborns in general look squishy I guess, especially if they're swaddled in a blanket.

I ADORE this line! 'Vaan was grinning like the proud father he was, his arm slung around Riby and Filo as they all peered down at Reks.' You really, really, addressed the point nicely how even though Reks may be their first biological son, they both still consider the rest of the nine orphans as part of their family.

And Myro's comment about how 'beautiful' Reks is was so sweet. I just about melted all over again.

Hehehe! OF course, Penelo would collapse the minute she hit the couch. *huggles* Poor girl must be exhausted. and I love how the ending sounds so promising and look to the future-like.

Hehe. It was brilliantly written :D

Thanks for sharing,

DJ
Automailjunkie44 chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
AWE! Very cute chapter! I loved it
omegarulesall chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
a touching chapter. Keep up the awsome job and update soon.
Harley McCoy chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
I loved the scene with Myro, I could sense the stillness of the room, the "awe" of the moment. It was great to see two milestones be captured, the arrival of a baby, Reks, and Myro start to come out of her shell, so to speak.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 48 . 6/2/2009
UWE HEE HEE, NICE LOVED IT AS USUAL, I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE I SHOULDN'T MAKE SOME KIND OF FUNNY REMARK... EH, SCHWETY, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Harley McCoy chapter 47 . 5/22/2009
Great chapter. I love the farming couple, they're so sweet.
Dove dubs chapter 47 . 5/21/2009
AW!

This was such a lovely piece. It was so incredibly, brain fluff meltingly sweet! I know you can't see me (duh) but I'm so uberly happy you got a chance to finish the prompt. This chapter was so full of surprises and all of them made me squee one after the other!

The beginning had me laughing so much. I could just imagine Vaan's baffled face as he peered out of the window and saw crop fields instead of a super high tech city. And then when he accused Penelo of inputting the wrong coordinates I laughed even harder. Tsk, Vaan. When will you LEARN?

LOL! You're gonna think me silly but every time I imagine Sel talking in a Rozarrian accent I automatically burst into giggles. I can't help it. I always thought Al-Cid was laying it a bit thick or that was his own signature accent.

Aww. I thought it was the epitome of sweet when Vaan despite being hungry too - and we all know how important food is to Vaan - still worried about Penelo and her lack of sleep and food first.

AH! They're MARRIED? *flails* That is beyond epic! I thought this prompt took place sometime during their adventures between FFXII and Revenant Wings but this is something awesome indeed! That gave me such a surprise. And I loved it!

*pats Sel's back* He's very nice and understanding. I like him.

E! *points* Penelo's pregnant? Penelo's pregnant! I guess I answered my own question but Ah! I should've seen that one coming. *facepalms* I've rewound the chapter now and you've dropped a ton of subtle hints. Still caught my by surprise though. LOL!

*dies* Oh my gosh, I loved the little scene about the daughter making googly eyes at Vaan! and how he pointedly ignored her. That's right, good survival instincts, Vaan. Penelo would have your head if you so much as smiled at her.

*melts again* The ending was beautiful. Especially this line. "If there was one thing that Vaan had learned throughout his life, it was that no matter what direction he went, it would be okay as long as Penelo was with him." That one is so true. If there was every any doubt, all a person has to do is rewatch the scene on the Leviathan. The expression on Vaan's face when he finally reunites with Penelo is just full blown relief. Like he was completely wound up inside and holding his breath all this time before he found her and then afterwards, it was as if he could breathe again. haha. Can you tell I've replayed that bit a lot on my computer?

Thank you SO much for finishing this prompt! It was lovely.

And yay! Three more to go. I'll be cheering for you.

DJ

Edits - they're not too big of a deal. Just words smushed together: "Penelo, we're in Rozarria! We went the complete oppositedirection of where we were supposed to go!"

and "He'd had his airship utterly destroyedbefore, so this was certainly better.."
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »