Reviews for Me Without You
larnelo girl chapter 24 . 5/20/2009
Oh, those wonderful Archadian snobs... Penelo's way better than any of them. An "aww" moment when Vaan comforted her at the end.
larnelo girl chapter 23 . 5/20/2009
Goodness gracious! Five children at twenty-seven? They've been pretty busy, haven't they? Haha, and Penelo's motherly cravings at the end- pretty funny :)
larnelo girl chapter 22 . 5/20/2009
Oh, I remember you did a Penelo one-shot like this a long while back. I like how you switch it around so we know both Vaan's and Penelo's true feelings.
dsaf asdf chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
This is once again, a truly lovely chapter. I really don't want you to finish these...lol I enjoy getting a nice story every once in awhile.
omegarulesall chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
such a great chapter. Each time i read this story, it puts a smile one my face. keep up the great work and update soon.
larnelo girl chapter 21 . 5/19/2009
Lol, leave it to Vaan to cheer Penelo up by having a pillow fight. Too cute :)
larnelo girl chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
Aww... Vaan and Penelo's first child! So cute.

I always believed if Penelo and Vaan had a baby boy, they would call him Reks, and sure enough, you supported that belief. This chapter was very heart-warming.

Also, I couldn't help but laugh when Vaan said-

"Can't you fix it?"

Haha, silly Vaan, there is no "fixing" when it comes to child bearing! But Vaan's concern for her was very sweet. I enjoyed it very much.
larnelo girl chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
I always love reading the chapters including Vaan and Penelo interacting with children, especially the orphans back home. The orphans always were an important part in their lives, and you show it well in your chapters.
larnelo girl chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
Hehe, Penelo was so cute in this :) I find it so amusing how nervous she is about trying to fly and land a ship, yet ironically, she agrees to do it the rest of her life so she can be with Vaan.

Wonderful chapter; what's new there? :D
larnelo girl chapter 17 . 5/19/2009
Sorry; I should've reviewed a long time ago, but life got in the way.

But now that I'm back -chapter 17: very solemn chapter. I definitely had to say that I loved it. It just shows you how Vaan can be very serious in dire situations. And I really like the way you emphasize how Penelo is all he has left, which is why he worries so much whenever she becomes ill.
koalababay chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
Ah, this was really good. Elry and Sel were so swet! I'd love to meet people that would react as kindly as that to an airship in the middle of their cropfields. ;) I LOVED IT! (The ending with Penelo and Vaan all snuggled up was my favorite, though. P)
Feeny chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
Dhargh! I’m a horribly lazy person, I is sorry!

Just like I’ve said a thousand times before, I’m loving all your epicly-brilliant so Vaan and Pen, VaanPen shorts!

I love yours OC’s~! XD If I’m ever stranded somewhere I’d like to come across people like them!

And Penny pregnant! D’aw! XD

And he also had no desire to deal with a jealous, hormonal Penelo. Hormonal and exhausted was bad enough.) And Oh Vaan your so….you, The boys so loyal, and so very, very smart! *shot*

~Feeny
chiharu-tanaka chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
Ah yes, as sweet as ever

They really seem like the travelling type, even after marriage, hmm? And yes - they do bicker like an old couple. XD Can imagine them growing old together, lol.

Keep it up!
devilin chapter 47 . 5/19/2009
Aw! That was wonderful! Nuff said!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 47 . 5/18/2009
UWE HE HE, I ALWAYS HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, ONCE AGAIN AN EXCELENT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »