Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: The 4th Degree
Bibliophage1024 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I realized reading this chapter, you actually made Maya into the Super Skrull. She's got all the powers of the Fantastic Four, AND she's got shapeshifting.
Darkfalz1172 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
This story is great. It's always the quiet ones that nearly go psycho huh? This could be interesting I don't remember the details but in a issue of "Marvel Comics Presents" back in the early 90's Ghost Rider killed the innocent personality of Typhoid/Bloody Mary. The last panel I saw in the comic showed blood pouring out of the rider's fingers. (Then again Ketch had a conscience) Will Asuka race any repercussions for the spilling of (technically speaking) Maya's blood? (Then again Zarathos never much did care for humans as anything other than as a meal)
shadowrunner22 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Another good story please continue this.
Zaralann chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Nice chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
swartzvald chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
for some reason I have this inexplicable urge to call her 4-chan
Ryuus2 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I am reminded so much of the season finale of Doctor Who when I read this chapter. 'Demons run, when a good (wo)man goes to war,' really fits here, don't you think? A bit less thinking and a bit more clobberin' would have really made it stick, I think.

So Maya will be reviewing her encounter with Ghost Rider, while Aya is in turn checked out by her. I wonder which one will figure out who's-who first?

What I find interesting is that Asuka is more obviously degrading as a character ever since that first demonic ritual. Or the Hellfire's burning away her brain cells. Before she was just targeting sinners, but now she is fully uncaring if her actions could lead to the death of normal people, and she was actively enjoying attempted murder of a true innocent. And she can't even see that at all. Hate her for being a childish, pampered bitch all you want, I'm much more concerned that someone dumb enough to trust a demon so implicitly is in control of one third of the Earths front line defense against Armageddon from without.

I wonder who all you're bringing into this? You've already brought in Ghost Rider, and confirmed that Iron Woman was a key part in her development, so that's two extra SoE, but will there be a third? I ask mostly because Rei's reaction to Aya is suspiciously hinting at foreshadowing. Oh, and thanks for explaining Morbius; I figured he was one of your future plans for Asuka, but it was nice to get the confirmation.

On a lighter note, Hitomi will definitely have no problem getting on with She-Hulk in future omakes. And she and Mari will definitely be able to find some common ground. And I agree with giving her at least limited shapeshifting, if only to keep her from starting up rumors Maya doesn't need floating around about herself.

Just a thought I was having while brainstorming, but do you know that crystal Juggernaut uses? The one that gives him his powers? I was just wondering, if that were to be re-envisioned as an Angelic Arm, would it be one of Lilith's creations, or Adam's?

Hm, I think all I have left is your take on Hikari before I move on to greener pastures, like Mike313's stuff. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Ok, am I the only one who thinks you just turned Stan the Man into a fate-manipulating figure ala Mistress Web, or whatever that old woman's name was? Regardless of the second part, that guy was one 'Excelsior' away from saying "Hi, I'm a Stan Lee cameo."

Keep up the great work!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
You could probably fit in more updates if the chapters weren't so freaking LONG! Seriously, you might aim for chapters around a third of this one's length. Personally, I've found that breaking one huge chapter into two, three, or even four smaller ones tends to work better. Gives the readers something to work with, and gives the author a bit more downtime.
Xardion chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Hmm. That didn't go as I would had hoped, but then again, dealing with Ghost Rider is tough (especially with Asuka as the host). But still, all things consider, Ms. Fantastic did okay. And with a new cache of weapons, she'll do better.

Dealing with Hitomi now, are you? (snickers) Well, you have to admit, you should have seen that one coming.

And don't worry about productivity. Yeah, I know, it sucks (life tends to get in the way), but as long as you can keep writing, it won't be so bad. Each chapter let a reader/reviewer know that you haven't given up just yet. So keep on at it. I'll be waiting. _
Belthasar chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Nice chapter.
animefan29 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
An incredible battle that shows both superwomen that they aren't top dog (well not exactly). And I love the bit of foreshadowing for the trouble Aya will be in now that Asuka had made the connection. I can only wonder what would happen should either learn the others secret.
Quathis chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Maya's boiling point was well reached and just a tiny bit away from full blown psycho. That was definitely a catfight that no body would want a ring side seat to. Too much potential for collateral damage, and the only one who'd care is the one we wouldn't want distracted. I am curious if Maya will associate Asuka with the Ghost Rider's very arrogant personality. So many possibilities with these two. Until next time.
Rc1212 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter! Loved the fight scene! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Xardion chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Ahahahahahaha! Oh you better believe it's clobberin' time! Asuka/Ghost Rider, you messed with the wrong person at the wrong time.

Continuing to love how you slip these little crossovers. Wondering how you're going to put them all together though (if that is what you are planning). Given how the each of the stories are and the directions they have taken, it's going to take some twisted genius thinking to do it.

Think you can pull it off? Can't wait to see how.

_
Midnight6 chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
I keep discovering new things about the review system. That was supposed to be a "good" with several Os in my earlier post, but it got shortened to "god". Weird. Also, this gives me a chance to ask about something. one of the other reviewers commented by asking if Maya can withstand hellfire. If memory serves, there hasn't been a fight between the FF and Ghost Rider, but it's be an interesting twist if the Human Torch's abilities made her into somewhat of a 'natural enemy' to the Rider in that attack. Think Luffy and Ennel in One Piece.