Reviews for Stranger Situations
Please update this is to good of a story to let it go plz dont give up on this story :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-[:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Your story is fantastic! I can not believe how in depth you get in the characters. I feel like I am inside the character's head(mainly Iuka of course) most of the time and I can't help but get sucked into the story. So, thank you for writing this!
Thealie chapter 1 . 7/13
Hello, just a review to tell you that I love this story ! Your last chapter was great ! I hope you will update even if I don't know if you write anymore.
blossom chapter 11 . 6/30
More please !,,
I hope everything is going better for you and your family! Your story is amazing, enticing, smexy, and just a plain joy to read.
I deeply hope you will finish this story and I also hope you know that you are a fantastic story and that you should consider sending this to a publishing company. I can totally see becoming the next fifty shades of grey situation where it becomes a bestseller although I actually enjoy this story more than fifty shades believe it or not.
weaboo trash chapter 1 . 5/28
This story has become an absolute addiction to me. I can't get over the characterization of both Kakashi and Iruka; they're magnificent. It's really rare to find a story that I've enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed this one. That being said, it's been three years since the last update, and even though I'm sorely disappointed, I'm assuming that this story has been dropped (although the hopeful side of me has subscribed to your Ao3 account), so I just wanted to take a little bit of time out of my day to let you know that I really loved your story (well, stories, to be more precise).
KITNARUKUN234 chapter 11 . 5/16
Is this story not being finished? I couldn't find it on your archive of our own page and really want to finish reading it! I love your writing!
ehm23 chapter 1 . 5/11
oh hey im back (to properly beg you)

i can give you a brainy vomitty cookie just please continue :) pleaseee? yknow you want it pleaseeee
ehm23 chapter 1 . 5/11
I AM AT WITS END ASDFGHJKL

I AM AT WORK SO I CANT LOG IN BUT MAN EXPECT ME LATER COZ ASSDJHEUFDJKSBFVIHKRG
I really, freaking like, no, LOVE this fic. It's totally great, vomit or not. And I am soo soooooo crying right now because i didnt notice that it wasn't complete. so pleaseeee here i am, kneeling huhuhuhu if you can, please continue it. zillion kudos my friends, zillion!

i am so overflowing with feels right now, i didnt sleep a wink coz i got so hooked ; A ;
yuu chapter 11 . 5/2
First, I have forgotten my account which I am really really pissed about. And thus me commenting almost as an anon here. But that's because your work has been sort of an addiction. Now. Hahahahaha. Seriously, this piece of magnificent piece of shit bugged me for years now. It is so beautiful and intriguing and amazing, that I cant just let it go. I'm not here to threaten you or maim you. I'm here to remind you that a lot of us crazy kakairu fangirls are waiting for this. I know RL is a hitch but I sincerely hope for some update.
zaima chapter 11 . 4/18
I have an account on here and you managed to make me login just to post this, also try to remember what email and password I had for this. I probably wasted about five minutes of different combinations. Unfortunately I have started your fabulous fanfic and didn't notice that it wasn't complete. I am literally going to cry if I do not find out what happens with Iruka and Kakashi. This fanfic had been so gripping that I couldn't even revise for the exams that I have coming up. I beg you to complete this. OTL It's too good for you to not finish, probably one of the best fanfic's I have read, might I add very well written too. Please please complete this 3
AnimeSiren chapter 11 . 2/25
I really enjoyed reading this. I think I started it a few years ago when I was in the Naruto fandom the last time, but I'm glad to have gotten the chance to go back and re-read it.
I hope you decide to finish this one day :) It really is lovely. The way you introduce some of the other characters, particularly Kakashi's friends, was really enjoyable. I loved Russian Ibiki. And, I have to agree, Kakashi saying he's being "objectified" is probably my most favorite line ever.
Um, well, I really, really like this story, but I've been waiting for an update for over two years, so, I guess, bye. Thanks for writing as much as you have. It's amazing.
How the hell does cactus mean done for?! You know, what? I'm not going to contemplate it. B/c I just don't know. XD luv this!
"Cerebral Expulsion,"? No way, this is too amazingly hot and just plain frickin' awesome for that type of wording!
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »