Reviews for Stranger Situations
OMG chapter 11 . 11/10
PLEASE FINISH THIS I BEG YOU TO
Mendhifish chapter 11 . 10/26
NOOOOOOO! Am I a silly rabbit?! I think the story is over! If not, I REALLY hope you see this! I reread this story almost once a month! It's the best KakaIru story in the world! Please, please, PLEASE update again! It's too amazing to go unfinished!
Phoenix Deity chapter 11 . 9/10
NOOOOOOOO! I swear to the power's that be that this is the best KakaIru fanfic I have EVER read, and one of my most FAVORITE fics ever! The characters are amazing, your writing style is seriously incredible, and the storyline is one of a kind! I loved every second of this story, every time I read it. I hope with all my heart that you will choose to one day continue with Stranger Situations, because it is a work of art.
Thank you and I hope there will one day be more,
-Phoenix
Ventusio chapter 11 . 8/13
I know that you haven't updated in a while, but i hope that you still read comments.
I first want to say that i really like your writing style' there is somethkng about the way that you write, form sentences, describe things,... That pulls me in, engages me. It doesn't get tiresome. A few times i wanted to give up on the fic because of too much manipulation, abuse... But iruka's reaction always helped put it in place, that it's not sexy but scary and must be countered. You write him wonderfully. How steel can hide in a fragile looking package.
The plot is very interesting and I suspect a few twists here and there, the smut is like a freaking can of cherries on top. Never read such good kakairu smut before. :)
I'm curious about the ending, but you equally decided to stop in a good place. iruka is in a sane and safe place, the boys are happy and kakashi probably learned a lesson.

Thank you for this fic!
JeslynBoo chapter 11 . 7/29
{snorts, cries, wobbles} Oh, I love this. Wishing you all the best!
Phoenix Fish chapter 1 . 7/13
IT'S TOO GOOD! PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE! PLEASE! Is there more of this amazing story!?
Fanficuserhihi chapter 11 . 5/17
omg i love this story so fuckin much.
theHidden1 chapter 11 . 5/15
I really love this story. I hope you finish it up some day. I know its been years, but still. Its wonderful and I would love to see how you resolve it. :)
Noir0813 chapter 11 . 4/22
I don't know if you will ever read this, but if by a great miracle you do, please please please, continue the story. It has become one of my favorites, and it will be a shame that we, the readers, will never kmow the ending.
Chani chapter 9 . 4/16
I am BEGGING for updates. Lol Please! Its 2016 and I am still drawn to this story.
WolfsBane54 chapter 11 . 3/2
please update soon this is a really and I mean really good story
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 9 . 2/22
"He tried but I threw him into river," the Russian smirked evilly, "off bridge."

one of the may favorite Quotes in this chapter that had my crying with laughter! That and Iruka telling Kakashi about Naruto losing his Uterus!X'D Woke up the entire house!
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 2/5
Wow. That was the best chapter ever! nice and full of unanswered questions lol
theUnseenSilence chapter 11 . 1/16
I really hope you aren't dead. But I respect that you've made a decision, and if you ever start up fanfiction again on a new account or place can you put it on your profile? I hope that one you do, but if all our hopes and dreams came true then we'd live in would be very strange. Seriously, I don't want unicorns to defecate across the sky when it rains.
"Did I just break you?" he asked warily and jumped when Kakashi let out a loud bark of appreciative laughter.

"In so many ways," the larger man chuckled and reached up to brush his fingers over the dark mark he'd made on Iruka's neck only a few days earlier. "Ok, where do you want me?"

Now Iruka was completely lost. "What?"

"I'm giving up control," Kakashi said and ran his fingers through the long, soft hair above him. "I want to do this your way."

-Honestly, this was absolutely my favorite part. The moment of realization for Kakashi was such an important one; it seems he finally accepted the truth behind WHAT he really feels for Iruka, as well as how strong those emotions turn out to be. Finally the admittance of his enjoyment of just being with Iruka, sex or not, is what really killed me...

In short: AGAJDBDUSVSUAISB YASS FINALLY MY LIFE UGH YEEESS THE FEELS