Reviews for Stranger Situations
Pandora580 chapter 1 . 7/17
twin brother?
BelleMorte1989 chapter 3 . 7/7
Oh my this is like one of those old Mills&Boons romance novels I used to swipe from my mom to read
georgiea2 chapter 11 . 4/5
Your last AN stated that it was hard times for you and your family, I hope things are well or at least getting better. It has been about 5 yrs since you updated last, and when I reread this after going through my favourite in progress stories I couldn't help thinking whatever happened must fave been bad and wanted to send you best wishes. I am really hoping you haven't passed- it has happened. Best case you moved on to a new hobbie - though I do hope you come back if that's it. Anyway just wanted to let you know your long time readers are still around and miss you.
This an amazing job you've done with this story. One thing that ticks me about many stories (professional and fanfic alike) is the normalizing relationships of unequal relationships. What you do so well is to deconstruct that cliche that's so prevalent in romance and how harmful and detrimental it is actually is to both parties and their relationship. I'm glad that these two actually talk through how unhealthy it is for Kakashi (the dominant with power and leverage over the other) to exert control and hold power over the others head. Excellent job so far
Update pleaseeeeeee...
Ruina Nicco chapter 11 . 1/4
Where's the rest?! Dear god you are killing me. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, PRETTY PLEASE WITH AN IRUKA ON TOP
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Omg its been 5 yrs since you last updated. Should us readers considered it abandoned or will you give us an ending? This fic is amazing! Im just reading this in 2016 and its so good! Pls oh pls give this story an ending! Its so good and i was hesitant to finish the last chapter when i realized it was incomplete.
blairwitch chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
Oh my god please tell me this is going to be updated! I love how you've portrayed Kakashi and his attitude is so hot . I seriously couldn't put this down. Every time I tried I had to go back and read more. Really looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the relationship develop.
OMG chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS I BEG YOU TO
Mendhifish chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
NOOOOOOO! Am I a silly rabbit?! I think the story is over! If not, I REALLY hope you see this! I reread this story almost once a month! It's the best KakaIru story in the world! Please, please, PLEASE update again! It's too amazing to go unfinished!
Phoenix Deity chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
NOOOOOOOO! I swear to the power's that be that this is the best KakaIru fanfic I have EVER read, and one of my most FAVORITE fics ever! The characters are amazing, your writing style is seriously incredible, and the storyline is one of a kind! I loved every second of this story, every time I read it. I hope with all my heart that you will choose to one day continue with Stranger Situations, because it is a work of art.
Thank you and I hope there will one day be more,
-Phoenix
Ventusio chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
I know that you haven't updated in a while, but i hope that you still read comments.
I first want to say that i really like your writing style' there is somethkng about the way that you write, form sentences, describe things,... That pulls me in, engages me. It doesn't get tiresome. A few times i wanted to give up on the fic because of too much manipulation, abuse... But iruka's reaction always helped put it in place, that it's not sexy but scary and must be countered. You write him wonderfully. How steel can hide in a fragile looking package.
The plot is very interesting and I suspect a few twists here and there, the smut is like a freaking can of cherries on top. Never read such good kakairu smut before. :)
I'm curious about the ending, but you equally decided to stop in a good place. iruka is in a sane and safe place, the boys are happy and kakashi probably learned a lesson.

Thank you for this fic!
JeslynBoo chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
{snorts, cries, wobbles} Oh, I love this. Wishing you all the best!
Phoenix Fish chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
IT'S TOO GOOD! PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS MORE! PLEASE! Is there more of this amazing story!?
Fanficuserhihi chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
omg i love this story so fuckin much.
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »