Reviews for Shattered
Dawn Racer chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
AWWWWW. Are you going to continue? This was so good and just touched my heart.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
nice
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I really liked the hopeful ending.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This made me cry!
narmoture chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
*wibbles* You made me cry. That's all I have to say.
Atalan chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
And my poor heart is just as wrung by this as the first part. ;_; I agree with Slingshot, it hurts horribly to see bright, curious Fireflight sitting so still and quiet. And that simple little "I want my brothers back" made me want to _weep_. But that little bit of hope at the end there is just enough.
Northwest Sage chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Silverbolt? It's always my favorites that end up taking the dirt nap... very nice story- touching, but not too sappy!
Meiza chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
So sad, and touching. Great choice for survivors, by the way. I like seeing how tender Slingshot is with Fireflight.
Paleodex chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Aww, jet fluff!

I can definitely understand that being given something to be responsible for, something that only he can handle, would help Slingshot himself. In a way, he's helping himself by helping Fireflight. Still, it's so sad! I wasn't even aware that you were going to continue this story, I'm just glad I imported all my favorites onto my Story Alerts. I loved this, just as much as the first part. The flying scene at the beggining was great, and I love the mentioning of Slingshot's special capabilities, as well as his short comings, it was a good balance of both.

In a nutshell: Me like!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That's it keep going.

C.D.
ToaVeka chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow this was so sad... Poor Flight and Sling.. they must feel shattered...

You wrote it very well, not with over-exaggerated angst or attempts at lightness. It feels real, like what could really happen
Atalan chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Argh. Poor, poor little Aerialbots. But thank you for not subscribing to the belief that losing a loved one means automatic death for the bereaved. And I loved Wheeljack's point at the end about giving them a chance.

*cuddles jets*

I have a question, though - what is with this thing about Smokescreen being a psychiatrist? I've seen it all over the place and I have no idea where it comes from - it seems totally antithetical to his personality and character traits as I understand them. o.o
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Good Lord! ó.o... ::Emo-mode is ON:: This Oneshot was... really touching! You got me, here, you did and... ::sobs:: ó.ò Can I Hug Slingshot and Fireflight? ;O;

Even if this was SAD, it is a nice piece of work. Congratulations, This story is awesome... sad, but WOW!

Here, have a cookie! n.n... ó.o Could you give this energon-cookie jar to Slingshot and Fireflight? ;-;

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Gah, poor mechs! Heartbreaking but interesting read...I'd be curious to see how this plays out. My bet is they both get revenge and then its over...but perhaps new flyers could be found?
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh no, he definitely should've let them die. Fireflight's on borrowed time now, and once he goes, Slingshot will follow. No point living if they don't feel alive. Still, it's in Ratchet's training and it's what he would try to do.

Sad, but you're still doing great with the Aerialbots. Write something happy next time, pretty plz?