Reviews for My mistakes were made for you
Chloe chapter 4 . 9/15
"My father would hear of this"... sounds like little Draco fucking Malfoy
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 9/3
I'm thinking Lauren never gave him the note
banshee69 chapter 1 . 8/30
I've had this one on my TBR list for a while so I decided to give it a go. Looking forward to reading more.

Sherry
that was gross
Edward keeps calling himself a monster...was he really that big of a whore? We know he whored around for 3 years...but how often? I think we need a number here...how many girls has he been with? You ant whore around at clubs with people you don't know for that long without getting an std...Like 4 out of ten in that age group have herpes...so how many stds has he had?Any pregnancies?
it seems pretty obvious to me that lauran didn't give Edward the note...bellas a fucking idiot
Its the second date and bella says "i trust you, WITH ALL OF MY HEART"? omg no wonder Edward ditched her ass...no one likes a clinger!
jk chapter 6 . 6/29
Bellas whole..oh this shirt is see through...but I don't have a choice bit was total bullshit. like she couldn't have just asked Edward for a different shirt...that just made her seem stupid
jk chapter 3 . 6/29
why have her be in love after an hour with the guy? Do you really think that ads to the story? It makes her entire character unreliable...its fucking stupid!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 40 . 6/25
Fun story.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 6/3
They were sabotaged. At least he tried to find her.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 41 . 5/27
I read this before and have already reviewed the story but the s a beautiful and heartfelt story.
guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Just goto the door and say we dont know you here.
myownbrand chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
Question...is Libby's name Darcy Elizabeth or just Elizabeth? I thought in earlier chapters her first name was Darcy, but in recent chapters she is referred to as Elizabeth. I know this is an old story, but I am kind of working my way backwords through your work. Thanks.
BlueNosedReindeer1998 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016