Reviews for My mistakes were made for you
sue1zide chapter 10 . 6/3
They were sabotaged. At least he tried to find her.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 41 . 5/27
I read this before and have already reviewed the story but the s a beautiful and heartfelt story.
guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Just goto the door and say we dont know you here.
myownbrand chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
Question...is Libby's name Darcy Elizabeth or just Elizabeth? I thought in earlier chapters her first name was Darcy, but in recent chapters she is referred to as Elizabeth. I know this is an old story, but I am kind of working my way backwords through your work. Thanks.
BlueNosedReindeer1998 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
b
not used anymore sorry chapter 40 . 12/3/2015
Awwe!:) That was lovely!:) I really enjoyed this story.:)
Thank you so so much for writing it!:)
Best,
Rose
not used anymore sorry chapter 39 . 12/3/2015
Awwe!:)
That was super cute!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
Omg! The thing w/ Dan Radcliffe is epically awesomazing!:)
My hero(ine) is Emma Watson but Dan isn't too rusty.;) I'm addicted to Harry Potter. At the moment I am sporting Hogwarts crest socks (I was too lazy to take them off after class.), Deathly Hallows necklace and bracelet, Ravenclaw pin and bracelet and my glasses are "Ravenclaw".:) Oh and a few days ago I painted my nails blue w/ bronze deathly Hallows on my thumbnails.:)
My sister met him in NYC too.:) but that was a few years ago. And she was fangirled out.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
Why wouldn't Bella take the offer? She WILL still have time for her baby and Edward, riight?
not used anymore sorry chapter 36 . 12/2/2015
Nice! Actually… not… Twins are back…
not used anymore sorry chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
Haha.:) Holiday music is on!
And you called yourself a Grinch…:p
Oh no!
not used anymore sorry chapter 34 . 12/2/2015
Amaze!:)
Nice chapter!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 33 . 12/1/2015
Wow! That was a hectic chapter!;)
Is it just me or does Alastair remind you of Alastair Moody from the Harry Potter series? Or Alastair from the Magesterium series? Who is probably based off of Mad-Eye Moody. A moment of silence for him, please…

Is every Alastair like that? They must be!;) CONSTANT VILIGANCE!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 32 . 12/1/2015
That was beautiful!:)
Hurting from sweetness when it's writing!?
I used to think that was impossible... Now I've read enough (All those fandoms…), I really don't think anything' impossible!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
That was soo sweet.:)
And when Elisabeth (granny Liz, not itty Libby) "waltzed" into the room with Edward? Beautiful!:)
I think this was the best chapter.:)
2,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »