Reviews for I Want To Save You
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I like it
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
dude! please make this a chapter story...i want to see how you make BL end up together
awhero chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great story! I'm glad i came across it.
yaba chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wow, wat a powerful story. i can't believe i didnt read it before. I loved how you wrote lucas's reaction to brooke's attack. i think it's totally how it should've been on the show b/c despite him choosing peyton, we all know he's always goig to love brooke as well and like i wish it was expressed on the shwo like it was expressed in this one shot. :)

Yana
A chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
An amazing story, I love it. I hope Lucas does save Brooke this season.
BDavis427 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this was an AMAZING one-shot but i definitely think that you should make this into a story! it has SO much potential and i love everything you write! please please please please please continue with this! it's way too good to stop here!
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
i loved this.

i could go on to tell youu all the reasons whyy i loved it but it will just come down to loving everything about it so why bother.

i thinkk youu really captured lucas and brookes emotions.

i went back and read all of your other one shots and 2/3 parters and they aree all really good.

i love the way youu write brucas.

im curious though whyy youu never wrote a full length story.

i deffinelty thinkk youu could do it.

any one of your one shots would make an amazing story.

i thinkk youu should consider it and maybe make a story.

im adding youu to ym author alert just in case youu decide to.

amazing job.
je te-veux chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
One of the best one shots I've read. Oh, and props for naming it after an Andrew song. :)
Livvielove chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Simply beautiful. Great throwback to one of my favorite scenes. I agree with one of the readers-you should continue this into a full fledged story. You did great-can we send you to Wilmy to write for the show? ;)

Liv
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
wonderful. moving. impeccably written.
LifeIChose chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
That was really good. That scene between Luke and Brooke after Keith's funeral is one of my favourite BL scenes. I don't think Lucas ever lived up to that and I love how he acknowledges this here.

And I like how you acknowledged Lucas's turmoil about loving both but wanting to save Brooke. It was just so accurate, so Luke. I believe it doesn't really matter who Lucas is with, he's always going to want to save Brooke and she will always be ready to save him.

The ending was perfect.
Troypay 4 Life chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Two words come to mind...amzing Brucas!
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Screw a one-shot, u should totally continue this story. LoL. i loved every second of it. )
gigga chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was great! It was so sweet and moving and very well written from every character's POV. Wonderful little one shot...I loved it!
othfan326 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008